• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

SamNW

Positive buyer feedback for farisr

Positive buyer feedback for Mononoaware

Positive buyer feedback for exmachina64

Positive buyer feedback for exmachina64 again

Positive buyer feedback for Pingween

Positive buyer feedback for bs000

Excellent communication, quick payment all around.

Positive buyer feedback for sam777

Positive buyer feedback for Meteorain

Positive buyer feedback for Hammer24

Great people to work with, quick and easy transactions all around. Thanks!

Proc

Positive seller feedback for earvcunanan
Received key immediately after payment.

edit; removed exclamation mark in case it wasn't clear

SamNW

Positive buyer feedback for Beatofficer

Positive buyer feedback for Stimpack

Seamless transactions. Thanks guys!

derExperte

Positive buyer feedback for Dalibor_San

Btw I see a lot of posters using the wrong format by not adhering to this rule (I did too before someone pointed it out):

DO NOT PUT PUNCTUATION AFTER THE USERNAME!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Neutral seller feedback for shintoki

So sorry to do this but maybe it will put my mind to ease a little.

So shintoki had a bunch of games for sale, and I was ecstatic to finally get "Mars Matrix" for DC! Seriously....I was so happy it was still available as he told me. Eager to do this deal I waited a few days for him to reply again, but...nothing.

After another message he did reply and apologized....very busy with RL and whatnot. Okay, no biggie.
After that, radio silence again. I think I waited another week or so before asking again, and he told me he'd give me a discount due to his poor communication so far.

Very nice! So I waited patiently. And that was the last I heard from him.
He's been online daily ever since and never ever replied to any of my inquiries.
Just shrug it off, you might say -- yeah, I'm with you, on the one hand. On the other hand this really stings....I REALLY wanted "Mars Matrix" and shintoki strung me along for several weeks for no good reason I can see.

If he had just once told me "Nah dude, forget it, don't wanna sell it anymore" - no problem.
But keeping the deal alive for some time and then just ignoring me....that kinda sucks.

If I'm out of line, feel free to chime in.

Just found out I had neutral

THIS USER HAS NEVER FUCKING PURCHASED FROM ME. Rather he just bombed me with messages, making me feel uncomfortable(I have 20 plus in my inbox. If I forget, a single reminder is good. Not 20 with stuff like

"PLEASE TALK TO ME" and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", for over several months.

jrush64

Banned
HUGE Negative Feedback for sir_dany12

Sold me and some other gaffers Gears of War codes that he got from amazon and is refusing to refund them. He's saying that he'll refund them when he gets a refund from the person he says he bought them from but I dont believe he got those codes from anyone.

After I found out about the Amazin glitch, I sent him a message immediately but he didn't respond. He was also very particular about me sending friends and family on paypal.

He has a Max Payne Avatar, be careful doing business with him. Very dissappointing.

rdytoroll

Just found out I had neutral

THIS USER HAS NEVER FUCKING PURCHASED FROM ME. Rather he just bombed me with messages, making me feel uncomfortable(I have 20 plus in my inbox. If I forget, a single reminder is good. Not 20 with stuff like

"PLEASE TALK TO ME" and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", for over several months.

I can't lie. These messages are really cringy and kinda creepy. The neutral feedback is not justified if there wasn't even any transaction going on imo

Edit: Oh, looks like the image is gone

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I can't lie. These messages are really cringy and kinda creepy. The neutral feedback is not justified if there wasn't even any transaction going on imo

Edit: Oh, looks like the image is gone

Decided to remove it and just send it to the Feedback hosts. It's unprofessional and irrational on my part.

He sent more. I felt harassed(It's why I ignored him). It's fair to call me out on forgetting, I'm bad at that and I admit it, but it is my choice on who I want to do with business with and typically, if I feel uncomfortable with the person. I'm going to rule against it.

Huge NEGATIVE feedback for sir_dany12.

Bought a Gears of War 4 code prior to knowing about any amazon glitch, and thinking I was getting a legitimate code. Once my code got revoked, I've heard nothing but him saying that he bought his code from some other supplier, and I would only get a refund after he got one from his supplier, and implied I would only get what he paid for it rather than the full $35 I paid for it, because he says "I will not lose money over this"

Seems to think it's perfectly okay to steal people's money, and ignore his obligations as a seller when sells useless goods.

suikodan

Negative feedback for sir_dany12

Sold me and some other gaffers Gears of War codes that he got from amazon and is refusing to refund them. He's saying that he'll refund them when he gets a refund from the person he says he bought them from but I dont believe he got those codes from anyone.

After I found out about the Amazin glitch, I sent him a message immediately but he didn't respond. He was also very particular about me sending friends and family on paypal.

He has a Max Payne Avatar, be careful doing business with him. Very dissappointing.

Bought a Gears of War 4 code prior to knowing about any amazon glitch, and thinking I was getting a legitimate code. Once my code got revoked, I've heard nothing but him saying that he bought his code from some other supplier, and I would only get a refund after he got one from his supplier, and implied I would only get what he paid for it rather than the full $35 I paid for it, because he says "I will not lose money over this"

Seems to think it's perfectly okay to steal people's money, and ignore his obligations as a seller when sells useless goods.

Same thing happened to me here. I offered solutions to resolve this in a mature manner without success.

Lesson learned: I WILL stick to the list next time, which this user wasn't on.

EDIT: He gave me back 25$ out of the 35$ I paid originally. Since he was saying that he bought these codes somewhere else and was "also" losing, I did offer to take a bite out of the amount. The only thing I didn't like was to wait for my PMs to be answered, especially when other Gaffers who were selling did give a refund much quicker.

Proc

Positive seller feedback for SamNW

Willing to negotiate and very quick responses throughout. Excellent seller. Would buy again.

Amagon

Positive buyer feedback for quesalupa

He bought off the PS VR from me, good dude and very communicative, thanks again!

Zaheer

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer

Bought some gift cards. Quick transaction

Forgot to post this yesterday. Sold me a PS+ code.

Positive buyer feedback for Bsigg12

Positive buyer feedback for lolmark

Positive buyer feedback for Got the Shakes

Positive buyer feedback for hollomat

Positive buyer feedback for Roulette

Top Bottom