• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Neutral seller feedback for outunderthestars

I sent payment for a Fire TV and never got a shipping notification. After I asked the seller if he shipped, he said he forgot and refunded me and told me he would still ship it out the next day and that I could pay him when I get it at a discounted price.

A couple weeks later and still no item, I messaged the seller again over 24 hours ago and no word at all despite the seller being active on the forum.

I didn't want to post negative since the seller did refund me, but still they did not follow through and has since seemingly broke off contact with me.

I will amend my feedback if/when the seller contacts me.

Positive seller feedback for Tabasco

Very fast shipment and the device I bought from him (3DS XL) came nicely packaged in original packaging! Would make a purchase from him again anytime!

Maxim726X

Super positive seller feedback for spindoctor

He sold me a pre-ordered copy of Zero Time Dilemma with the watch (from Amazon, which has been a fiasco for anyone that has been following it).

He not only sent the game, but actually followed the news about the delivery of the watch, went back to Amazon and ordered it separately, almost two months after completing the sale. I had actually given up on the prospect of getting mine when he send me a PM updating me. Now that's dedication. Thanks again!

kennah

Positive seller feedback for Kennah

Thanks for the PSTV! And getting it out here in someone's luggage (thank them too!)

Positive Buyer Feedback to Kennah

Positive Seller Feedback for Drilbit777. I feel like the luckiest person to get one of the rare Civil War Digital Codes!

Postiive Buyer Feedback for Tektonic. Very patient for the amount of time it took to get that PSTV to Australia from Canada. Trivia - Second console I've sent to Australia.

SaganIsGOAT

Positive Trade Feeback for Glassboy. Traded a year of PS+ and a 20% off store code for a year of XBL. Everything went smoothly 👌

gabbo

Positive seller feedback for jmizzal
Bought Hyrule Warrirors, and it came in no time and in great condition just as advertised.
Great communication, very happy with purchase :)

Top Bottom