• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive Seller Feedback for Smidget

GAFfer was extremely communicative, shipped at lightning speed, and was an all-around pleasure to deal with. Thanks for a great experience!

Lemstar

positive seller feedback for VinFTW
positive seller feedback for RoKKeR
positive buyer feedback for maxcriden
positive buyer feedback for paolo11
positive buyer feedback for derExperte
positive buyer feedback for Pixieking
positive buyer feedback for MidgarBlowedUp
positive seller feedback for Bungie's
positive buyer feedback for Ghazi
positive buyer feedback for lostsupper

neutral seller feedback for bearcatjosh

There've been a bunch of posts in the b/s/t thread about it, but the situation is generally accurate as presented by the opposite party. The crux of the matter, however, is that the system was already gone before I was even informed of the situation. Were that not the case, it'd have been easy to resolve the matter (I had provided instructions for shipping the package for ~$20 at the time of payment).

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for DontBlink quick and easy transaction, just what I was looking for. Will buy from again.

Koppai

I would like to apologize to member God Dayumm.

He had attempted to purchase an iTunes gift card from me and sent me the payment earlier today. Unfortunately when I got home I could not locate the card, and then the electricity went out in my area for several hours. It just turned back on, so I refunded his money and apologized profusely. I accept any negative/neutral feedback I may received, and I have removed the listing from my post. If I happen to find the card I will put it back up.

My bad :(

Positive Buyer feedback for God Dayumm who has been more than understanding.

I would like to apologize to member God Dayumm.

He had attempted to purchase an iTunes gift card from me and sent me the payment earlier today. Unfortunately when I got home I could not locate the card, and then the electricity went out in my area for several hours. It just turned back on, so I refunded his money and apologized profusely. I accept any negative/neutral feedback I may received, and I have removed the listing from my post. If I happen to find the card I will put it back up.

My bad :(

Positive Buyer feedback for God Dayumm who has been more than understanding.

Haha, you are no worse than Amazon running out of stock to fulfill pre-orders.

I received the refund. Still positive feedback. No scam here

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Positive Buyer Feedback for sensui-tomo

Positive Buyer Feedback for Shivershorts

gabbo

Positive Seller feedback for Fatal Futanari
Bought Sly Cooper Collection off of him, in great condition and excellent shipping time.
Also great communication.

CazTGG

Positive feedback for JoseDFrog. Great communication and patience, plus the item (Seasonic X-1250 PSU) is in excellent condition and works great when testing it on my current PC. Can't wait to build a new one and place it in there!

Top Bottom