• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

V_Ben

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Truespeed

Positive buyer feedback for StrangeRoboMemory

Both lovely to deal with, and prompt payment. Thanks :)

carlos

Positive seller feedback for:

LaunchpadMcQ
Sold me zero time dilemma for vita with watch, kept me informed through the whole situation with aksys and amazon ; thanks!

earvcunanan
Sold me Overwatch and DQ heroes for PS4 ; thanks!

Sora_N
Sold me a code for Lost Planet 3 PS3 ; thanks!

Labadal

Positive buyer feedback for Truespeed

Quick payment and good communication.

Positive buyer feedback for digita1alchemy

Quick payment and good communication.

Positive Buyers Feedback for the following users:

NDPsycho, zephervack, and woodypop.

All bought expensive boxed SNES games and paid fast. Great communication too.

Aiustis

Positive seller feedback for Tawney Bomb

Smooth transaction with some hilarity. Product as described.

Positive seller feed back for NoRéN

Kept me informed about the status of my purchase and did all the extra stuff when I moved to ensure I still got it.

Question:
I've been informed that I'm about to receive neutral seller feedback (it's deserved in this case, certainly). However, I'm a PB/PS. Do I remain on that list with a notation that I received a neutral feedback, or does it disregard the years of positive transactions and just put me on the neutral list?

To be clear about what happened: I agreed to sell a PS4 bundle, received payment, was told by the packaging place that it would cost around $90ish to mail the package to Hawaii, I then sold the system to GameStop instead and gave the buyer a complete refund on the PS4 bundle.

So, yes, obviously not a great transaction, and I understand the neutral feedback. I took completely responsibility for not delivering on what I agreed to, and then I took responsibility by providing a full refund. However, I hope it won't completely remove the great feedback I've had on here for years so that all people see with me is NEUTRAL FEEDBACK GUY.

Anywho, does anyone have thoughts? I'm posting this same message in the regular B/S/T thread as well so people see it over there too.

Positive Seller Feedback for Dee Dah Dave
Positive Buyer Feedback for Luckydog

They were a pleasure to deal with and I would easily work with them again in the future

Positive seller feedback for RecRoulette

Super quick turnaround!

Positive seller feedback for V_Ben

Super quick turnaround!

Positive seller feedback for Dee Dah Dave

Patient, friendly, helped me out!

Positive buyer feedback for eternalblue

Payment sent right away!

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Postive buyer feedback for isitstill.

Postive buyer feedback for Illusive_Juan.

LQX

Positive seller feedback for Lockjaw333

Positive seller feedback
for BeEatNU

Positiver buyer feedback
for pantsattack

Thanks a bunch to all these guys especially the sellers that gave me some amazing prices.

Top Bottom