• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Junior Men's Ice Hockey Championship |OT| Canada's Salty Holiday Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Here is your playoff bracket folks

d323dd0d4e964d8296917090e6f4ce3e.png

zroid

Banned
Hischier so good

Dopey help me start spreading rumours about his character issues so he might fall to the Leafs

calder

At least the Jets selecting Nico Hischier with the fourth or fifth pick this summer will be a silver lining.

He'll be like a fresh new Ehlers

Yawnier

Banned
Honestly if Canada loses tonight I won't even be upset, I'll look forward to some of the overreactions from Hockey Canada and the hot takes though

Parch

The perfect fluke bounce. Way to go ref.

This version of Team Canada is very mediocre. There's still a possibility they could steal this tournament, buy yeah, it would be a steal.

zroid

Banned
Honestly if Canada loses tonight I won't even be upset, I'll look forward to some of the overreactions from Hockey Canada and the hot takes though

Same. I didn't expect much from this roster anyway.

I'm sure they'll beat the Czechs though

zroid

Banned
Strome leads a great rush down the ice and Speers fires just wide; Czechs come back the other way and score on their first shot of the period

as they say... #c'estlehockey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom