• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Junior Men's Ice Hockey Championship |OT| Canada's Salty Holiday Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
As Latvia's #1 fan I hereby forfeit the 3rd period

Make this pain stop

edit: I rescind this post

COMEBACK BABY

zroid

Banned
OMG crazy game

I just got home, missed the 3rd period and OT

Oh shit this means the Finns are going to the relegation round

edit: Latvia vs Slovakia is pretty important too, the loser is definitely going to face the Finns in relegation (and will likely lose). AKA Go Latvia

PillarEN

marco-miranda.jpg

This looks like big bro taking a shot on his little bro. Adult vs. teen who has yet to hit puberty.

This just shows how brutal format the U20 championships are. I mean that Czech game was bad from us but 99 times out of 100 we would had beaten Denmark with that same game and against Sweden we actually played decent game and it was one goal game and could have gone either way. Now we are suddenly going to regulation games and coaching staff is fired and media screaming huge catasrophe lol. Reminds me of normal worlds championships in 2014 when we had to rely on Switzerland beating Latvia to get quarter finals (we had played like shit) and after that happened we made it to the finals and were close to win whole tournament lol. Media was screaming catastrophe after group games and how it seemed that we don't make it to the playoffs first time in forever but then they got quiet after we beat Canada in quarter finals.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going to the game this afternoon, pretty excited, this is my first WJ game and first time seeing Canada-US play live. Pretty great seats too, hopefully it's not a dud.

zroid

Banned
I think Philippe Myers has been the best D-man for Canada in this tournament and it's not even all that close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom