• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Junior Men's Ice Hockey Championship |OT| Canada's Salty Holiday Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Uh, we have Dahlen. Dahlin is draft eligible in 2018, I think.
Lol yeah I'm talking about the absurd 16 year old Dahlin. No chance he's not #1 year after next

Wooo two goal lead! WJC teams are great at protecting leads right?

zroid

Banned
The Swedes are good, but let's be honest here, I think people were overrating them due to steamrolling their easy group. With Finland imploding they didn't really face any serious competition prior to tonight. A lot of pundits were saying Sweden is the clear gold medal favourite
Craig Button *cough*

Cake Boss

Banned
You must not have a TV with HDR, it's legit blinding.

quimbyindebate-sideshowbobroberts.jpg

calder

Lol my wife just now: "ugh he needs to stop saying the Canadians can smell it now, he's said that at least twice and it's gross"

calder

The Swedes are good, but let's be honest here, I think people were overrating them due to steamrolling their easy group. With Finland imploding they didn't really face any serious competition prior to tonight. A lot of pundits were saying Sweden is the clear gold medal favourite
Craig Button *cough*

They were also the only top team what wasn't missing anyone to the NHL, so I'm sure that factored in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom