• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

oh_4d35c1_2964906.gif

So yeah, I saw John Boyega in the credits there too.

Now we can add him to the list of 24 characters that go on to big things. :p

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
dat glowing text

Bishop89

I have to wait a week and I can already feel the greatness through u guys. I havnt been this excited for tv since 2010....24...lost...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Was Bauer still a fugitive at the end of last season? I thought he fixed that for the umpteenth time.

Not fixed, the outgoing pres secretly told him to run. The pres was about to resign, and probably go to jail, didn't have the power to pardon, plus that wouldn't fix things with Russia. They wouldn't care their president and diplomats were bad guys, they just knew Bauer killed or tried to kill them.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How long until we hear something to the effect of, "I'm concerned that President Heller is no longer in the condition to perform his duties..."

classic 24

Top Bottom