• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

strafer

less than 2 hours

117wvtxk7n1.gif

So it says on the official website that the next episode is in 6 days, 20 hours, 40 mins? The reason I'm confused is that the current episodes haven't aired yet.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I can't fucking take this. But, like Jack kicking a heroin habit in less than one day, I will persevere for another hour and a half

I'm really, really excited for this. I'm also somewhat wary because even though 24 is amazing and set the standard for TV action shows, we currently have both Person of Interest and Arrow on the air right now and they have done some amazing stuff. Can't wait to see if new London Jack blows the new school out of the water.

Arkos

I'm really, really excited for this. I'm also somewhat wary because even though 24 is amazing and set the standard for TV action shows, we currently have both Person of Interest and Arrow on the air right now and they have done some amazing stuff. Can't wait to see if new London Jack blows the new school out of the water.

Pfft. Jack is school. There is no old or new. He shits on those that came before him, just as he shall shit on those who have and will come after him. He is the alpha and the omega.

Why did Jack Bauer cross the street?
BAM you're dead

Tugatrix

The scene this gif refers prove Bauer superiority, he pave the way for all them

tumblr_n3m35aZY3H1qfghzwo1_500.gif

Nobility

Banned
One of my biggest regrets was not be able to join in when 24 was airing.

This thread seemed so alive in the S7 and S8 threads.

Today, Jack Bauer decides who lives...and dies.

100% HYPE MODE!!!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I want to get into this, huge 24 fan, but the trailer I saw made it look so generic, anyone else get this vibe?

Arkos

What are the spoiler rules, just for a refresher?

Is the "Next week on 24" fair game or no?

Edit: Okay smart guy

zroid

Banned
damn, I am hyped for this. It's been too long and I needed some more 24 in my life.

I had remained skeptical at first but IGN's review got me excited :>

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Less than ten minutes!

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

ron_paul.gif

Top Bottom