• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Wookieomg

god damn it is nice to be watching 24 live as it airs! i'm super excited about the rest of the season! great first couple of eps imo. :D

WarMacheen

It should be illegal for KS to play anything other than Jack for the rest of this life. The seasons should just continue until a worthy successor is found.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It should be illegal for KS to play anything other than Jack for the rest of this life. The seasons should just continue until a worthy successor is found.
Honestly, I just assumed Touch was about Jack being undercover and protecting a boy with super powers.

I hope the viewership is high for the premiere. Also, there were a ton of commercials. I remember reading a while back that FOX were seeking well over $300,000 USD per 30 second commercial. That's a lot of money.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This was really weird casting.
Dude is so known for being British and they get him as an American General for a show set in the UK?

Oh well he is pretty awesome anyway.

Just waiting for him to be on a secret phone call, where his real accent comes out. UWOTM8!

Horseress

Solid premiere. Not bough that woman with the traitor husband yet tho, all of the sudden getting all tough and shit, but that's classic 24, nothing that will ruin the show

And man, does Chloe have some make-up skills huh, after days of heavy torture the make-up under her eyes was still perfect :lol

Can't wait till next week, Jack is back folks

Lonestar

Elvbl93.jpg

Season 6 not retconned out. Bauer Terrorist Family CONFIRMED

oSGcEdA.jpg

Jack got alot of Red in his ledger.

confrimedkillconfrimedkillconfrimedkillconfrimedkill

Lonestar

kirblar

I wonder if Dexter's girlfriend will turn into She-Tony, she's pretty lame so far.

I think there may be more to lieutenant Palmer Jr. That or his pilot buddy.

Catelyn and Sansa Stark running shit was pretty awesome. They'll probably end up killing Pres Heller, or worse, Audrey. At least we'll get some good Bauer moments out of that.
She's currently set up as a literal mirror to Jack. Blonde female "breaking the rules" agent who people view with suspicion with a male IT guy helping her out.

They're setting up something there.

RedAssedApe

Banned
So yeah. I've only seen season 1 of 24 but that was still pretty great without knowing who some of the returning characters are. Might be time to marathon some more..

Dysun

That was an amazing premiere. I got all my old 24 feelings back in such a short time. That last "Damn it" was perfectly snuck in

Kadin

Well I went in expecting it to be absolutely phenomenal and I got exactly what I'd hoped for. I honestly didn't think it would live up to my expectations. At every commercial break I was glued to whatever just happened and had to groan in agony as I waited for it to continue.

Just. So. Good.

Lonestar

Poor Curtis. Doesn't even deserve not being on the list of bad guys. Chappelle at least got the exception.

Notice that #20-40 aren't shown on the screen. Goes from 19 to 41. Tates Donovans didn't hit the scroll down button.

After 8 seasons, I like to think I'm one step ahead of the game, but I have to admit that I didn't see the "Russian" girlfriend being the one to doublecross the drone hacker. Anyway, good to see Michelle Fairley again and Jack/Chloe.

Somnia

After 8 seasons, I like to think I'm one step ahead of the game, but I have to admit that I didn't see the "Russian" girlfriend being the one to doublecross the drone hacker. Anyway, good to see Michelle Fairley again and Jack/Chloe.

I figured it out as soon as he got up to goto the restroom, I was like "yep he's dead"

Top Bottom