• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Angelcurio

It's my first season of 24, and it has been incredible insane and fun. With only 2 episodes left, i really wonder how are they going to fix WWIII. As soon as this season finishes, i will have to start seeing 24 from the beginning of season 1 on Netflix.

Blader

Cheng's return was good.

I lol'd @ the sub getting the launch code and immediately firing, if only because I just watched Dr. Strangelove a couple days ago.

Tugatrix

It's my first season of 24, and it has been incredible insane and fun. With only 2 episodes left, i really wonder how are they going to fix WWIII. As soon as this season finishes, i will have to start seeing 24 from the beginning of season 1 on Netflix.

so you don't really know the story between Cheng and Mr. Bowa?

sw26

Just caught up with this (latest episode aired in the UK a couple of hours ago).

DAT Cheng reveal! I actually audibly shouted in excitement, didn't see that coming at all. So good.

Absolutely loving this season so far, haven't rewatched the older seasons since I first saw them years ago so unsure how I'd 'rank' it.

Definitely interested to see how they finish this season.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
In the car with Kate Jack said something about his partner dying and him taking revenge. Who was he talking about?

I cannot remember, did Renne die fully on screen?

I know she got shot, and died, but basically is there a loop hole to get her back

They have preformed such miracles in the past have they not?

strafer

What if a Chinese Doctor Mole™ shot her with adrenaline (of screen), kept her alive and brainwashed her for the last few years to come the Big Bad of 24?

117wvtxk7n1.gif

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Layers upon layers in the show. Went from British Islamic extremist to Russians to rogue British to rogue American CIA to Chinese terrorists. The whole world is in on the action. When are the extraterrestrial fundamentalists pop in to make Jack's life more difficult?

Layers upon layers in the show. Went from British Islamic extremist to Russians to rogue British to rogue American CIA to Chinese terrorists. The whole world is in on the action. When are the extraterrestrial fundamentalists pop in to make Jack's life more difficult?

Jack fought paranormal terrorists in some horror film, so maybe those can make a return here.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Now we need to find out that China is working with ex-President Logan.

Who is now married to Mandy.

And they adopted Behrooz

bndadm

I guess "Chloes Arrest" isn't canon now huh? Sorry for the random thought, it just struck me last night.

Well it could still be. Didn't she say she was charged in helping Jack escape in this season? Possible they didn't have enough evidence.

It's sketchy though.

Also, this season should end with the rumored season 6 finale with Tony rolling up to to Jack and telling him "We need to talk."

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I guess "Chloes Arrest" isn't canon now huh? Sorry for the random thought, it just struck me last night.

Pretty sure it's canon.

It was brought up early in the season. She went to prison for a couple weeks or months. She may or may not have been pardoned (can't remember).

I want to say Her family died post-prison, when Morris drove the son to Soccer practice. She, until this episode, believed (probably because of Cross feeding Chloe's fear of government reprisal), that She was the intended target of a hit.

Angelcurio

so you don't really know the story between Cheng and Mr. Bowa?

Noup. It's my first time watching the series. But still find it entertaining since i simply saw that scene as payback time for that Adrian "Fake Snowden" haker and as a "holy shit moment", because for the two final episodes we'll see the Russians, Chinese, MI5 and the CIA all fighting at the same time with Bauer at the center".

i guess the problem of the show being 'real time'. no real way to do a recap of old season events without having awkwardly forced lore dump. It's been many years since season 6. :X

E92 M3

Cheng's return was good.

I lol'd @ the sub getting the launch code and immediately firing, if only because I just watched Dr. Strangelove a couple days ago.

I found that a little strange myself...no one even bothered to confirm with Washington before launching on a Chinese cruiser.

Great episode though.

Just caught up with this (latest episode aired in the UK a couple of hours ago).

DAT Cheng reveal! I actually audibly shouted in excitement, didn't see that coming at all. So good.

Absolutely loving this season so far, haven't rewatched the older seasons since I first saw them years ago so unsure how I'd 'rank' it.

Definitely interested to see how they finish this season.

Its a really good season that will likely end up smack dab in the middle of my rankings Way better then 6 and 8 but not at the god tier level of 2,4 and 5 are.

Fry

Just saw 9x10.

I'M FUCKING NUT. What an episode. My favorite in a LONG TIME. Probably one of the best of the entire show.

How are they finishing this in 2 episodes. I can't figure that out... please tell me there's another season in talks.

Jack don't ever leave us.

Top Bottom