• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Madden '11 Pre-season tournament #2: because we still have nothing to do

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:lol

Ror with the Patty's. Moss is back with his owner!

Guess I can Megatron it up.

daw840

Sweet! I get to use my boy Tony! Better keep him triple covered, every pass is goin his way!

edit: Thanks Nightz, you really didn't have to step out of your own tourney.

edit #2: Oh holy shit! Rors with the Pats?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rorschach

Awww. The fucking Pats? :| I hate Brady! Well, at least they don't have fast corners! I wish Wellie or Ram got the Raiders. :(

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
Rors with Pats......and so it will be a fight for Silver! :lol

Just gotta think positive. He's gotta manage that defense. Or, as I view it, the Mayo Meriweather Yellow Bicycle tour.

Nightz

Round 1
Ram (Giants) v. Sanjuro (Titans)
Rors (Patriots) v. daw (Falcons)
Birdman (Vikings) v. DM (Cardinals)
Matrix (Saints) v. Lonestar (Lions)
Denog (Eagles) v. DCX (Dolphins)
CB (Seahawks) v. Astro (Bengals)
FMT (Broncos) v. BigAT (Cowboys)
Wellie (Steelers) v. Live (Browns)

Here's a link to the bracket if you wanna see it: http://challonge.com/maddengaf

Please post your scores so I can enter them into the bracket.

DMczaf

Rorschach - Patriots

jiyjbm.jpg

daw840

Nightz said:
Round 1
Ram (Giants) v. Sanjuro (Titans)
Rors (Patriots) v. daw (Falcons)
Birdman (Vikings) v. DM (Cardinals)
Matrix (Saints) v. Lonestar (Lions)
Denog (Eagles) v. DCX (Dolphins)
CB (Seahawks) v. Astro (Bengals)
FMT (Broncos) v. BigAT (Cowboys)
Wellie (Steelers) v. Live (Browns)

Here's a link to the bracket if you wanna see it: http://challonge.com/maddengaf

Please post your scores so I can enter them into the bracket.

Oh god damn it....

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Bungles hmmm be careful what you wish for! Actually kind of excited as I've never played with them like, ever, I don't think in a football game. Also grudge match with CB! Although I don't play line anymore so not as much heat as we could otherwise generate.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
oh yeah cb i can play late tonight if that works for you, like after 11 est. if not i can play tomorrow after 9

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
I'll see you in the Losers Bracket, DM!

pfft :lol I haven't played in over a week and I'm a choke artist. I'll be seeing DM and then he can rage quit on me again.

When do you want to play?

Lonestar

We can probably go sometime tonight. Waiting on FMT to advance NCAA, so I got a game against Az too.

And I haven't played Madden since my "rage" quit against Ram in the 1st week of the 1st Tourny ;P :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not that I think I will win even with the much better team, but don't rage quit on me if I somehow do :lol At least message me first.

Lonestar

Matrix said:
Not that I think I will win even with the much better team, but don't rage quit on me if I somehow do :lol At least message me first.

I promise I won't. I only use that option for NCAA quitters, and lackadaisical NCAA Commishes (haha, didn't give CB3 enough Conference Games)

Matrix

:lol good to know.

Lonestar

goldlion054 said:
Lonestar with the Lions........... THROW IT DEEP TO CALVIN

I know Lions have Stafford, so I got the throwitdeep arm.

Suh is supposed to be good, right?

Who else IS on the Lions?

Lonestar said:
I know Lions have Stafford, so I got the throwitdeep arm.

Suh is supposed to be good, right?

Who else IS on the Lions?

Deandre Levy is pretty solid in the middle, Louis Delmas is a good ballhawk, and Julian Peterson is a solid tackler. Jahvid Best is fun, but remember to secure the ball when you get hit (RB i think). Nate Burleson is a good second receiving option too. Otherwise, just prepare to throw quickly and have other teams do whatever they feel like offensively to you

Rorschach

Daw: when do you want to play?

goldlion054 said:
Deandre Levy is pretty solid in the middle, Louis Delmas is a good ballhawk, and Julian Peterson is a solid tackler. Jahvid Best is fun, but remember to secure the ball when you get hit (RB i think). Nate Burleson is a good second receiving option too. Otherwise, just prepare to throw quickly and have other teams do whatever they feel like offensively to you
Plus two good receiving TEs.

Rorschach said:
If the Lions played 'bama, they'd destroy them 9 times out of 10.

I just cried tears of manly joy. Someone defending ma lions!

But yes, use your TE's. Tony Scheffler is a good receiving threat all around and Pettirgrew is a great blocker and good in the RZ when Calvin is taken away

Lonestar

Always one of those things to wonder about.

I also meant NCAA 11 Version of Alabama. The one with 10 99's.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Probably more like mid to high 70's.

I.E. The Detroit Loins.
Maybe if they all got drafted in the first. Point is, the Lions have several players over 80 while Alabama would have like 2 at most and outside of those 10 star players, they'd have nothing. A bunch of 50/60 guys starting. :D

daw840

Damn it, I don't think I will be able to roll tonight. Just got home and my wife is going to be home shortly. I was supposed to get off 2.5 hours ago, but I didn't. Is tomorrow night good for you?

Matrix

Lone, any idea when you can play tonight?

Matrix

Now is good.

Going on.

Top Bottom