• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Madden '11 Pre-season tournament #2: because we still have nothing to do

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Blame daw! Deadline was supposed to be today. =P
If you blame daw, then why not give him the loss. :p

It wouldn't be fair to FMT to get a coin flip when he's in the loser's bracket and he's been trying to get the game in.

Nightz

Rorschach said:
If you blame daw, then why not give him the loss. :p
The "blame daw" portion was a joke, but I'm sure you'd like for him to be given a loss since he beat you. :D

In all honesty though, I know stuff happens in real life. daw said he'd be able to play tomorrow, so I extended to tomorrow. I'm lenient with the deadline as long as I see an effort to get the game done.
Rorschach said:
It wouldn't be fair to FMT to get a coin flip when he's in the loser's bracket and he's been trying to get the game in.
I wasn't even considering the loser's bracket. I was just looking at the winner's bracket. Obviously the second round of the winner's bracket needs to finish before we even have all the participants in the second round of the loser's bracket, so I'm not viewing the loser's half with the same timeline.

Ramirez said:
Time for a new Tourney commish, you've dropped the ball!
I'm sure FMT would be willing! His tourneys are awesome! :D

Nightz

Rorschach said:
I'm scared. :(

Giving daw the loss would bring him over to my bracket. :p
True, but then he would have to go through a gauntlet to get to you. However, if he won a coin toss and lost in the next round to Birdman...

Rorschach

Nightz said:
True, but then he would have to go through a gauntlet to get to you. However, if he won a coin toss and lost in the next round to Birdman...
So you're saying either way I'm screwed. :(

daw840

Damn, didn't realize I stirred up such a controversy when I went out of town!! I can play tonight for sure though. Sorry guys.

gg lone, broncos defense is even worse without elvis -_-

i wonder if i could've subbed him in now that i think of it. i know EA put him on IR but i remember they used to still let you put the guys in

Lonestar said:
Why no picture save in madden? Perfect alligator arms on champ Bailey.

lol champ is really only good against speed receivers. i manhandled him with crabcakes and he got the same treatment against cj.

btw why the fuck does it say calvin johnson jr. that really bugs me

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol champ is really only good against speed receivers. i manhandled him with crabcakes and he got the same treatment against cj.

btw why the fuck does it say calvin johnson jr. that really bugs me

Believe me, I wondered the same.
Bryant Johnson was a monster against bird and matrix.

Because I thought he was someone else.

also suh is a beast in the middle. he basically throws aside my center as if he were jake delhomme

wlcdbl.gif

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
also suh is a beast in the middle. he basically throws aside my center as if he were jake delhomme

wlcdbl.gif
Two sacks on that play..when his knees touched, and the pick up and toss for good measure :lol

DCX

Lonestar

Saw that gif.

On one hand, it puts a grin on my face. A showing of utter chaos unleashed.

Then I pissed myself in fear of that same display of anarchy.

Rorschach

DCX said:
Two sacks on that play..when his knees touched, and the pick up and toss for good measure :lol

DCX
You mean two penalties. He started with the facemask and then followed through. Seriously, if that was Brady, Suh would be suspended. Since it's not, he gets all these accolades.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
You mean two penalties. He started with the facemask and then followed through. Seriously, if that was Brady, Suh would be suspended. Since it's not, he gets all these accolades.
true, but still awesome none the less

DCX

daw840

Nightz said:
If you and Ram can set up a concrete time to play tomorrow, I can wait. If not, my shiny quarter is ready! :D

My availability tomorrow is basically from 4:15 CST to 7:30 CST. Maybe just a tad later. Ram, what do you think?

Ramirez

You can't go now?

Seriously, Suh should be suspended for at least one game for that garbage.

I'm free tomorrow morning, me and the wife will be out from 4 EST to I dunno when, so um if you can't go now I doubt we'd get it done tomorrow.

daw840

Ramirez said:
You can't go now?

Seriously, Suh should be suspended for at least one game for that garbage.

I'm free tomorrow morning, me and the wife will be out from 4 EST to I dunno when, so um if you can't go now I doubt we'd get it done tomorrow.
Sorry, it's gonna have to be a coin flip I guess.

:(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Rorschach said:

The league is going to fine him, but I like the aggression. Tired of the pussification of the league.

Lonestar

Plus, it shows the Brown's Offensive Line doesn't give a fuck about Delhommmmmmme.

If they had cared, Suh wouldn't make the field until next season.

chopblock.png

Rorschach

dskillzhtown said:
The league is going to fine him, but I like the aggression. Tired of the pussification of the league.
I'm tired of the double standards. Why should the rules apply more to certain players than others?

daw840

GG Ram, I could tell you were about to pull a Birdman on that last INT. You didn't break anything there did you? I sure would have.....

NYG 23
ATL 30

Rorschach said:
I'm tired of the double standards. Why should the rules apply more to certain players than others?

High profile players get high profile treatment. Part of the business. I hates it too

Ramirez

daw840 said:
GG Ram, I could tell you were about to pull a Birdman on that last INT. You didn't break anything there did you? I sure would have.....

NYG 23
ATL 30

Nah, just a case of your DBs knowing the routes better than my WRs. If I play Rors next just give him the win, just a frustrating hour of my life I'd never get back. :lol

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Nah, just a case of your DBs knowing the routes better than my WRs. If I play Rors next just give him the win, just a frustrating hour of my life I'd never get back. :lol
You get CB next. And I don't have the Raiders!

Top Bottom