• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Madden '11 Pre-season tournament #2: because we still have nothing to do

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hmmm so Brady in this game has the ability to run towards the side line and still make insane passes :lol

Only against Rors, swear to god. My guys can't int against you and hit stick fumbles always work for you and I just whiff :lol

GG man.

Buttttttt Fuckkkkkk Youuuuu Bradddyyyy

Mig, you still want to play? I got one more game in me

Rorschach

Brees made some crazy throws too. :lol

It's funny that when you have an overrated QB, you can just chuck it and hope for the best. It landed me in trouble when I threw across my body like an idiot, but that's it. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Brees made some crazy throws too. :lol

It's funny that when you have an overrated QB, you can just chuck it and hope for the best. It landed me in trouble when I threw across my body like an idiot, but that's it. :lol

Yea my throws were crazy, but I didn't have to run Konex style :lol Saints cause insane pressure even when they don't blitz.

Sanjuro

Matrix said:
Hmmm so Brady in this game has the ability to run towards the side line and still make insane passes :lol
I felt dirty during our game. There was a play he tried to make running with Brady to the side early in the game, I absolutely MURDERED Brady with a straight on collision. As a Pats fan I cringed hard.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matrix said:
stop browsing netflix you douche

I can browse Netflix on my iTouch!

Work just became that much harder to do...

Ooh, Top Gear Season 12! Vietnam Special!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lonestar said:

I had a King of the Hill marathon at my desk yesterday via my iPhone.

Birdman02

Lonestar said:

Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday, but we had some friends over and I passed out after they left.

You wanna play our game tonight? I should be able to play anytime after 10 est.

BigAT

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I felt dirty during our game. There was a play he tried to make running with Brady to the side early in the game, I absolutely MURDERED Brady with a straight on collision. As a Pats fan I cringed hard.
Tell me about it. Playing as the Cowboys all tournament has made me feel...unclean.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I loved playing as the Bungles. They're really good and it's awesome to have a QB who can git 'er done.

Oh well back to Lionheart for me!

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I was oddly disappointed that he didn't fumble. :lol I was just trying to get rid of the ball and BAM. I thought he was going to fumble it because I had started the throwaway motion, but the bastard tucked it back in.

daw840

Just reposting, I won't be able to play until the very earliest Sunday night, more than likely it will be monday evening.

Jesus 'n Friends - 38
Brownies - 21

tim tebow is pretty dominant in the game. he has a horrible release but it's as if he has a guardian angel surrounding him at all times. and all the players on the field seem to play better when he's around. thank you tim!

p.s. jake delhomme had a 51 yard run on me -_-

come on! someone from game J lose so i can play you! preferably lonestar because i want him to score his 50 points on me before halftime as he does in all his madden games

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
come on! someone from game J lose so i can play you! preferably lonestar because i want him to score his 50 points on me before halftime as he does in all his madden games

2 pt conversions or bust!

Rorschach

daw840 said:
Just reposting, I won't be able to play until the very earliest Sunday night, more than likely it will be monday evening.
Well, that sucks. :\ I wanted to move on already. Winner's bracket sux!

Rorschach

Yeah, bird, what's the word?
lvEyC.gif

Lonestar

Heh, well 49-40 for Bird

Stafford 16 for 21 393 yards 5 tds 1 int
Calvin Johnson 2 catches 9 yards

Who does Bryant Johnson work for???
Brian Clark who???

Matrix

:lol

Lone, have you played one game where D was involved at all?

Lonestar

Matrix said:

Lone, have you played one game where D was involved at all?
I think the halftime score of the "rage quit" game with Ram, was something like 14-7. So....maybe.

Matrix

Wait you beat me 2-1 :p

Matrix

DON'T LISTEN TO THE CLOCK MILKER LONE! :p

Matrix said:
DON'T LISTEN TO THE CLOCK MILKER LONE! :p

lol just because i run the ball effectively doesn't mean i milked the clock. i wasn't running it down to 1 second or anything!

running the ball 5 times a game isn't going to help you win chum! :D

Matrix

I hate you and Rors and your superior skills.

295s514.gif

Rorschach

GG. :p

If you didn't go for it on 4th down all those times and ran the ball more, it would have been a different ball game. Kick meter probably forced your hand, though. :\

Although, I gotta say, every time I play you, there's not much lag. I'm able to kick ok when we have our games. It's funny how my games with you are less choppy than my games with FMT living in the same damn area.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
GG. :p

If you didn't go for it on 4th down all those times and ran the ball more, it would have been a different ball game. Kick meter probably forced your hand, though. :\

Although, I gotta say, every time I play you, there's not much lag. I'm able to kick ok when we have our games. It's funny how my games with you are less choppy than my games with FMT living in the same damn area.

Clearly I have the superior connection :p not sure why I was having issues kicking, you make me nervous? :lol

Yea I should have ran more, apparently there is no humanly way possible to throw on you when you use your team.

Miguel

Matrix said:
Clearly I have the superior connection :p not sure why I was having issues kicking, you make me nervous? :lol

Yea I should have ran more, apparently there is no humanly way possible to throw on you when you use your team.
Avoid Nnamdi!

(I'll take my own advice some day)

Birdman02

Lonestar said:
Heh, well 49-40 for Bird

Stafford 16 for 21 393 yards 5 tds 1 int
Calvin Johnson 2 catches 9 yards

Who does Bryant Johnson work for???
Brian Clark who???

That's the highest scoring game of '11 that I've played so far. 47 total points scored in the 2nd qtr.....compared to 42 in the other 3 qtrs combined.

How do you audible to onside kick recover formation? Lonestar surprised me with an onside kick to start the 2nd half. Instead of calling a timeout, I tried to audible but I couldn't figure out the right combination of buttons. Luckily, my normal return team recovered it!

Lonestar

You understand, that with the Detroit lion D, desperate times/desperate measures. :lol

Rorschach

Matrix said:

Hey, if it wasn't for that crazy garbage time TD over two of my guys, I would have held the Saints to 17 points using the Pats! You caught Bodden totally off guard on that PA for Devery Henderson for a TD, but rest assured that would never happen again! :p

Miguel said:
(I'll take my own advice some day)
No you won't!

PS: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23029887&postcount=715

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Hey, if it wasn't for that crazy garbage time TD over two of my guys, I would have held the Saints to 17 points using the Pats! You caught Bodden totally off guard on that PA for Devery Henderson for a TD, but rest assured that would never happen again! :p

If they didn't give Brady the ability to run towards the sidelines and make stupid throws, you wouldn't have scored much. Most of your td passes came from a sideline throw at the last second before his ass should have been sacked >_<

Now I remember the other reason I hate this game :lol

btw how come when i only play you, after I audible, the play art vanishes? I don't get this with anyone else :lol Some strange glitch.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
If they didn't give Brady the ability to run towards the sidelines and make stupid throws, you wouldn't have scored much. Most of your td passes came from a sideline throw at the last second before his ass should have been sacked >_<

Now I remember the other reason I hate this game :lol

btw how come when i only play you, after I audible, the play art vanishes? I don't get this with anyone else :lol Some strange glitch.
It happens to me against AstroLad as well. I asked earlier if anyone wanted to test out why it happens, but no one wanted to. :|

Oh, and Brady is bullshit, but I was still talking on the point of defense being viable in the game and being able to hold teams like the Saints down in points. :D So you just argued my point! ;)

FMT: you better not let Lonestar score a million points on you when you have that wildly overrated D!

Rorschach said:
It happens to me against AstroLad as well. I asked earlier if anyone wanted to test out why it happens, but no one wanted to. :|

Oh, and Brady is bullshit, but I was still talking on the point of defense being viable in the game and being able to hold teams like the Saints down in points. :D So you just argued my point! ;)

FMT: you better not let Lonestar score a million points on you when you have that wildly overrated D!

first off niners D was top 5 last season, so it can't be overrated!

secondly what am i supposed to do? i just have to hope i hold him under triple digits in scoring for the whole game and i will consider it a success

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
first off niners D was top 5 last season, so it can't be overrated!

secondly what am i supposed to do? i just have to hope i hold him under triple digits in scoring for the whole game and i will consider it a success
WTF? I thought you were using the Broncos...

Matrix

Rorschach said:

You only hold me because like I said you are not HUMAN! No one else has held me to single digits.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh yeah :/

but still, broncos D is pretty good. bailey and elvis. elvis is a lot like ware in that he can't be blocked
In the game they're awesome. IRL, not so much. Bailey is a chump IRL.

Top Bottom