• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Madden '11 Pre-season tournament #2: because we still have nothing to do

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
Ah disconnect at 35-35 halfway through the third. 800 yards of offense at least.

:lol

Remember when we could play against each other and not disconnect... those were the days.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
One of these day's, EA will put in enough System Memory to handle a 65-65 Online Tie.

It's not internet disconnect, it's too many yards to keep up with.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol We both can't play a lick of D this year against each other.

Ck, you sent me a message on live.... I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to lose :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think I did ok. I can't help the game's busted Kickoff Return coverage (another TD :/)

Oh, and Andre Johnson catching the ball (as it warps through 3 defenders).

I had that that one covered :(

Was so tempted to continue just running plays, and avoiding kicking. I think I learned what to do, though. As the bar goes back to the origin point, I'm just mashing the hell out of A. Seems like it'll actually stop "near" the accurate(?) spot.

Because I went like 5 kicks in a row (the Kickoffs and that PAT miss), all with the Accuracy bar all the way past the "spot"

That's a stupid way to do kicking...

Matrix

The score says we played like shit on D warps and all.

Yea you really need to practice kicking, you might be worse than me :lol

Rorschach

Yeah, I got loser!

If it's Sanjuro, it's someone that knows the team best. If it's Ram, it's Tom Brady's worst nightmare. -_- SB flashbacks!

Matrix

Remind me to always use a great team and play Ck when he's sick.

Final score 42-21 me, nightz.

Nightz

Cool, I've input your game in. I'll wait for Sanjuro/Ram before I post the updated brackets.

Edit: What's the status of Live/FMT?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
Remind me to always use a great team and play Ck when he's sick.

Final score 42-21 me, nightz.
GG. Well if you didn't have the achievement you have it after that.

I'm not sick I've just got some super drama going on right now and was on the phone all game. Saints D is ridiculous, especially Greer.

Matrix

GG dude.

haha

Yea I was pulling off some stupid insane ints... or at least the cpu was. I decided to manual tackle less, most likely helped me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
GG dude.

haha

Yea I was pulling off some stupid insane ints... or at least the cpu was. I decided to manual tackle less, most likely helped me.
Dude that Troy Polamalu int return. I was just mashing buttons and he came out of the pile on the other end. I was shocked. :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CK has stalker girlfriends. Its that Midnight storm voice that drives them crazy

Matrix

Wellington said:
Dude that Troy Polamalu int return. I was just mashing buttons and he came out of the pile on the other end. I was shocked. :lol

:lol That was so ughhhh

The insane spins and cuts he was making, one of us should have saved the highlight.

Sanjuro

GG Ram. God I hate the Titans, when I finally found some groove I had a million fumbles and was playing from far behind.

LiveWire

Nightz said:
What's the status of Live/FMT?

He keeps dodging me. I think his away message on AIM said he was putting up a new Fathead he bought or something.

Oh here it is I found a pic of it:

alex_smith.jpg

Matrix

At least I destroyed his knee, makes that replay not so bad.

I keep forgetting Ram is a dad :lol pwned by his son.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
At least I destroyed his knee, makes that replay not so bad.

I keep forgetting Ram is a dad :lol pwned by his son.
:lol :lol :lol

The best is you switching to all the guys trying to tackle him. Looks like they are all getting shot and falling. :lol

Matrix

That's just how I "try" to manually tackle, I'm a failure at it this year :lol

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
you wanna go rors?
Let's go.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Bullshit. I could have had an epic comeback in that final minute of gameplay.
:lol Down two scores while I have a chip shot field goal to attempt? That would really be a miracle. Plus it was third down so I could have wasted a lot of that time by running it.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
fuck. stupid fucking broken audibles and not being able to see your plays or players cost me those last two plays on the 1-yard line. i know i woulda lost in OT anyway but still. :/

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
fuck. stupid fucking broken audibles and not being able to see your plays or players cost me those last two plays on the 1-yard line. i know i woulda lost in OT anyway but still. :/
Happened to me all the time when I was on offense. I realized that if I pulled up the audibles real quick, I'd at least be able to see my audibles if not the whole play. It would then zoom back in and not let me see the field or the buttons, but I could see what I was audibling.

Fucking penalties almost cost me that game. Ugh.

btw- was it laggy for you too? It was really bad for a while. I can't believe you made that FG. :lol

[edit] Does anyone want to go on real quick with me to figure out this audible glitch thing? It would help if it was someone with a headset. It won't take a full game, just want to try a few things.

Rorschach

Matrix: when you wanna roll? I am going to get destroyed by the Saints, aren't I?

Nightz: score was 24-31. And thanks for doing the tourney. You're doing an awesome job. :3

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah in the 2nd and 3rd quarters it got real laggy in spots. that was why i paused it once (this actually works sometimes in fifa oh ea :lol) 1st and 4th were pretty good though. i was as surprised at you about the fg. i actually shanked it in, my accuracy was hardly great. i mean this was a game where you missed an xp and i kicked a damn kickoff out of bounds. bummed about that ending i shoulda just ran it straight in instead of trying to get fancy and then leaving myself to the audible gods

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Nightz: score was 24-31. And thanks for doing the tourney. You're doing an awesome job. :3
No prob! That Challonge site does most of the work for me. :lol

Latest bracket:
2z9cjt1.png

Top halves need to pick it up!

Matrix

Ok Rors or Mig if one of you is still up whoever responds first plays me.

ill hang around gaf till 3:30 and then im off to sleep

bwahaha @ Rors thinking ill beat him

Top Bottom