• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial GAF Madden 13 Franchise Trade Thread

Rorschach

Overalls are gonna suck this year, but it's the best we can do at a glance.

Format:

TEAM NAME
[Position] Player Name (Overall) - optional comment about the player

Wants:

2013 off-season

Raiders
[FB] Marcel Reece (93) - TE/WR/FB/RB hybrid player
[RB] Darren McFadden (92) - Fast RB that can catch and run
[TE] Ed Dickson (86) - Vertical threat TE. 52 receptions on the year, 10 tds, 816 yards
[CB] Ron Bartell (84) - 91 mcv, 85 zcv, 88 prs
[DT]Richard Seymour (89) - 97 pmv
----------------------------------------------------------

Giants
[DT] Chris Canty - (89) - (Strength 86, Power Moves 86, Block Shedding 90, Pursuit 84, Play Recognition 80, Tackle 88)

--------------------
Atlanta Falcon players on the block!

DT 93 Jonathan Babineaux
HB 84 Micheal Turner
HB 80 Jaquizz Rodgers
RG 82 Garrett Reynolds
LT 82 Will Svitek
DE 93 John Abraham
MLB 78 Akeem Dent
LOLB 82 Stephen Nicholas

Make offers. These guys i'm willing to move for the right price. Not that i'm moving every single one of them lol

DCX

Would like to acquire another first round pick

Offering my two 2nd rounders (1, 16)

Preferably in the top 7

Just making sure everyone knows he is available. As union rep I can't be seen as too close to the former commish.

Also, Woodson is actually available. Late Second rounder and he is yours. 100 awr 100 intelligence!

Panthers looking to move into bottom half of the Top 10. Willing to swap 1sts and give up my second along with a player depending on who it is, so make me an offer if interested.

Edited my trade block:
  • WR Robert Meachem 80 OVR
  • LOLB Shaun Phillips 93 OVR
  • CB Quentin Jammer 84 OVR
Looking for SS and picks.

Adrian Peterson, if the price is right
  • 96 speed
  • 97 agility
  • 97 accel
  • 97 elusive
  • 95 carry
  • 87 trucking
  • 95 spin
  • 97 stiff arm
  • 92 juke

Mike Vick is on the block. Though I'm not giving him away for free so don't even come at me with weak offers. I have no problems keeping him.

Looking for:
Draft Picks
Safety
Linebacker
Demeco Ryans And Mike Patterson on the block

The #16 and #19 picks are on the block, if anyone wants to move up or down.

Officially on the Panthers trading block:

Jon Beason, MLB, 93 OVR

Looking for a similarly rated FS, a bottom Top Ten (6-10) first round pick, or a combination of the two if you can put together a nice enough package.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rams
[TE] Kellen Winslow (89) - Need to improve too much and he is my only trading chip
Redskins First Rounder

Wants: Additional Picks

DCX

DCX
Falcons
[LE] Kroy Biermann (80)
- 2 years @ 2M upped his bsh, pretty quick with 75spd

Wants:pick

[DT] Jonathan Babineaux (91)- 1 year @ 3M Played extremely well for me in the middle of a 3-4 upgraded his bsh as well

Wants: Picks/TE/SS/C

[MLB] Akeem Dent (77)- 2 years left paying him 2.6 total, high 90 tackle and bsh

Wants: pick

[CB] Asante Samuel (86)- 2 years @ 4M per Pro Bowler! high 90ZCV, high 80 MCV 80 press

Wants: TE/SS/C/Picks

DCX

eznark

Banned
Green Bay Packers

Packers68-79.gif

[SS/FS/CB] Charles Woodson (88) - Fantastic strong safety for two deep man!

Wants: Third round pick

TEAM NAME
[TE] Jermichael Finley (91) - His mouth doesn't exist in Madden!

Wants: Guard, Tackle, draft picks

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Can this be just a simple wants thread, too? I don't have anyone super specific yet on the trade block because It depends on the offer. Free agency will also dictate some of that.

Eagles

Wants: Picks, WR, Safety

Nightz

[MLB] Takeo Spikes (83) - Probably on the last year of his career. A contender may have use for him.

[WR] Eddie Royal (75) - Vincent Brown is a similar player and I'd like to get him some snaps.

Wants: Picks, CB, LG, RT, SS

TheCrow

Doubt whether anyone has the cap room to trade for him but it wouldn't hurt to see if there is any interest.

Broncos
[QB] Peyton Manning (90s)
Wants: Picks

Colasante

Arizona Cardinals

[RT] Bobby Massie (80) - 85 pass block, 85 run block, 81 impact block.

Wants: Outside Linebacker, Cornerback, Picks, Tight End

LJ11

Redskins

[Wants]

RT, RG, FS

I'm willing to move Craig Urbik, he's a FA next year however.

Take a look, and get back to me. Goes for anyone else as well. He's a good run blocker, really invested in that area, upped his awr, so pass blocking and more awareness is where one would focus.

McNei1y

I'm willing to move Craig Urbik, he's a FA next year however.

Take a look, and get back to me. Goes for anyone else as well. He's a good run blocker, really invested in that area, upped his awr, so pass blocking and more awareness is where one would focus.

I'll take a look next time I'm on Madden. What are you looking for exactly?

Sokantish

vikings23mikq8.gif

Vikings
[RE] Jared Allen (96) On the last year of his contract. It says the salary cap hit for 2013 will be 17.24m
Wants: Picks

DCX

DCX
Just looking for picks for Babineaux and Kroy. Not looking for a ransom and will be willing to sell off cheap. Dent can be had cheap as well.

DCX

Rorschach

Also, Michael Huff is up.

Has the play ball trait bought, 87 mcv, 89 zcv, 93 speed, 94 acc.

Looking for picks. Before you come at me with 4th rounders, I mean high picks. This fucker is a beast!

Sokantish

If someone else takes the player I want in the first round I'm willing to trade my first round pick for some more picks in the later rounds. I'm not sure if my player will go, but knowing my luck someone will take him! So if anyone's interested LET ME KNOW. I draft 19th... I think.

i'm looking to move up in the first or 2nd round. my picks are:

so lets make a deal brothers!

If someone else takes the player I want in the first round I'm willing to trade my first round pick for some more picks in the later rounds. I'm not sure if my player will go, but knowing my luck someone will take him! So if anyone's interested LET ME KNOW. I draft 19th... I think.

i dont think you draft 19th. you'd be below every playoff team... which means 17th or below!.... or above as it were!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Eagles

LT Demetress Bell (81)

87 Pass block. 88 run block. 83 impact block.
4 years 4 Mil per A steal with those stats!

Looking for:
Picks, FS/SS

DCX

DCX
Biermann is no longer available. Asante is no longer a Falcon.

Akeem Dent and Jonathan Babineux are still available. Looking for a fourth rounder for Dent and a couple of picks for Babs.

DCX

Top Bottom