• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial GAF Madden 13 Franchise Trade Thread

Center Eugene Amano

82 RBK
81 PBK
80 IBK
79 AWR
7,888 XP
1 year left on the contract for $5M

For a 7th rounder!

I'm also willing to unload WR Nate Washington if the price is right,

87 CTH
81 CIT
95 SPC
81 RTE
73 RLS
92 JMP
93 SPD
89 ACC
82 AWR
9,972 XP
1 year left on his contract for $6.25M

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If anyone is interested, 90 rated RG and pro bowler Harvey Dahl is available. His stats are 90 PBK, 94 RBK, 91 AWR, 85 IBL.

rinse82

Posted it in the other thread, but I'll put it here too:

QB CJ Hagood available for a 3rd round pick.

OVR 81
STA 78
MTA 77
DTA 74
Play Action 80
AWR 81
THP 98

Drafted him with 1st pick in 4th round last year so he's on an affordable contract for the next 3 seasons.

For any teams looking for a young QB

I don't want to move my pick (I think #6 or #7) but I would like to add another 2nd or earlier 3rd rounder. If there's anyone poachable on my roster (LOL) let me know

Nightz

Edited my trade block:
  • WR Robert Meachem 80 OVR
  • LOLB Shaun Phillips 93 OVR
  • CB Quentin Jammer 84 OVR
Looking for SS and picks.

TheCrow

I might have to trade my 1st round pick if the players I want aren't there. I'd love to get picks from next years draft assuming we last that long.

I had a bad year of scouting, should've got the scouting bonus. :(

DCX

DCX
* DE John Abraham 93
* DT Johnathan Babineuax 93
* HB Michael Turner 81
* LB Stephen Nicholas 81
* RG Garrett Reynolds 80
* HB Jaquizz Rodgers 80

All on the block.

* draft picks, OL help

Mrbob

Lol, trying to unload Babs again. Poor guy probably doesn't know what he needs to do to keep you happy.

* DE John Abraham 93
* DT Johnathan Babineuax 93
* HB Michael Turner 81
* LB Stephen Nicholas 81
* RG Garrett Reynolds 80
* HB Jaquizz Rodgers 80

All on the block.

* draft picks, OL help

Goes to playoffs for first time in forever, trades away key players.

The dcx way!

Mrbob

Another year of work and Hagood can end up a decent QB. He already has high throw power. Just need to build up his passing accuracy.

Must be some good rookie QBs in this draft if you are willing to unload him.

rinse82

Another year of work and Hagood can end up a decent QB. He already has high throw power. Just need to build up his passing accuracy.

Must be some good rookie QBs in this draft if you are willing to unload him.

There's a guy in the mid 80's in STA and MTA, and 97 THP. Call him Cutler-lite.

Mrbob

Damn. Sounds like a winner. He probably has at least Quick Progression too, if not Superstar. So upgrades are relatively cheap.

Nightz

It's cheap, rookie scale contract based on 4th round 1st pick selection last year

so cheap contract for the next 3 seasons.

I'll have to check for sure when I get home tonight

Hmm, maybe it's time to pick up Philip Rivers's replacement.

McNei1y

Only thing I'm really interested in is a WR. I don't think I'm going to trade anything, though, but I thought I'd throw that out there if someone has something in mind.

I wouldn't mind unloading my two third picks for a first or second. (again, chances are unlikely)

GCQuinton

Officially on the Panthers trading block:

Jon Beason, MLB, 93 OVR

Looking for a similarly rated FS, a bottom Top Ten (6-10) first round pick, or a combination of the two if you can put together a nice enough package.

GCQuinton

Don't fool us GCQ, did his career already end due to injury again?

We're right around that time he went out for good last year (ironically against the Redskins), so trade for him and see!

I won't part with him if I don't have to, but I need to shore up some other positions. Luke Kuechly's progressed enough for him to take over that spot without much of a hit, so if I'm able to move him I will.

McNei1y

We're right around that time he went out for good last year (ironically against the Redskins), so trade for him and see!

I won't part with him if I don't have to, but I need to shore up some other positions. Luke Kuechly's progressed enough for him to take over that spot without much of a hit, so if I'm able to move him I will.

It's still nuts that he had one of those types of injuries that rarely happen in Madden.

I'd try to offer something for him but everything I would even begin to package up would kill my team, so good luck!

Nightz

Only thing I'm really interested in is a WR. I don't think I'm going to trade anything, though, but I thought I'd throw that out there if someone has something in mind.

I wouldn't mind unloading my two third picks for a first or second. (again, chances are unlikely)

Robert Meachem for a jar of cookies.

Splat

I am looking to move up to near the top of Rd 1, let me know if you're interested in moving down for picks/players.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if anyone has decent(80+ rating) safetys or outside 4-3 linebackers they wanna trade that dont have an insane cap hit (Sorry rors!) get at me.

anyone interested in frank the tank? i could use the cap space!

87 OVR
83 SPD
90 ACC
91 AWR
89 CAR
89 TRK
92 SFA (stiff arm)
90 Juke
81 CTH

1 year left on his contract, his cap # is 7.68 mil but i would be taking $2 mil of that via cap hit so its $5.68 mil contract for this year. i wouldn't call him an elite back but he is in the next level. doesn't have open field speed so you aren't going to be busting 80 yarders with him but that's most RB's in the game! still quick in space and breaks a lot of tackles.

i'm looking for:

draft pick (singular!)
WR
CB

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Demeco Ryans on the block. MLB. High 80 something overall. 5 mil per no bonus money. Looking for Safety's or a modest mid draft pick.

Mrbob

anyone interested in frank the tank? i could use the cap space!

87 OVR
83 SPD
90 ACC
91 AWR
89 CAR
89 TRK
92 SFA (stiff arm)
90 Juke
81 CTH

1 year left on his contract, his cap # is 7.68 mil but i would be taking $2 mil of that via cap hit so its $5.68 mil contract for this year. i wouldn't call him an elite back but he is in the next level. doesn't have open field speed so you aren't going to be busting 80 yarders with him but that's most RB's in the game! still quick in space and breaks a lot of tackles.

i'm looking for:

draft pick (singular!)
WR
CB

Sucks to have no money. Give up some of your defensive players so I can grab them!

LOL 83 speed, what a fucking worthless turd

speed is less important than acceleration. how often are you breaking into the open field where you get a full head of steam and can take advantage of that straight line speed? barely ever. i'll take a high acc/low speed vs. low acc/high speed

Top Bottom