• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial Madden 11 League Trade Thread

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I wouldn't mind putting some players on the board, but as I do like accumulating draft picks, there's limited value in them right now, not knowing how high or low the pick might be. It's why I liked to do most of my trading right after the season.

That said, I can see myself opting to work trades on:
Tom Brady (95)
Randy Moss (95)
Logan Mankins (95)
Vince Wilfork (95)

Looking for Multiple Draft picks/LB's/CB's. Odds are, on Brady, Moss, and perhaps Mankins, if the draft doesn't have a replaceable player that I'd pick, I'd instead would want something that would have some value.

Yeah, that's not going to work now. With the Moss trade in 10, I knew I could get Bellows to replace him. With the Brady Trade, I did get Cassell (a step down, but still a workable solution). All that, while trying to even out the talent level on the field.

Wellington said:
Do you really believe those two things?

Yeah.....Nope

There might be a few too many mid 80 rookies in the draft, but the 80's players are usually gone after the 1st 20 picks.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Do you really believe those two things?
I'm 0-3 so its a good chance it will be a.high second. Jenkins is decent..but he ain't no Marshall lol

DCX

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
How does Marshall compare to Braylon Edwards? I am at work so i can't look. I am curious as to where Braylon falls as a WR and who is comparable to him.

LiveWire

goldlion054 said:
oh good. even picking at 32 i will get someone solid

You forgot to include
lvEyC.gif

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
oh good. even picking at 32 i will get someone solid
I already told you, I'm not trading you my 1st round pick. Enough already.

Packers -
On the block:
(WR) Greg Jennings [90]
(WR) Donald Driver [89]
(CB) Al Harris [85]
(SS) Atari Bigby [79]

Looking for: High end O-linemen, draft picks, D-linemen

DCX

DCX
Yes the rookie draft coming up for us in the off-season will have 40 80 rated players with two players, DEs rated 89..fs 87...ss 86.

DCX

Lonestar

I didn't know that till DCX (And yourself) found ways to prescout them before anyone else. No wonder you're in with FMT in not using the Real-Life Draft Trades rules this time around!

My comment of the 1st 20 were off of Madden 10. Apparently, we're heading towards Pro Bowl Teams for all!

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
I didn't know that till DCX (And yourself) found ways to prescout them before anyone else. No wonder you're in with FMT in not using the Real-Life Draft Trades rules this time around!

My comment of the 1st 20 were off of Madden 10. Apparently, we're heading towards Pro Bowl Teams for all!
This was reported before we even got the game. :| And BigAT posted pictures of the top 10.

[edit] I think 2 might be kickers, so let's say ~38 players. :p

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Fuck so this is for real?

This is ridiculous.
It is confirmed. This is why I didn't understand some of these trades and people who were low balling me for my pick!

[edit] The comment about Jenkins is just stupid, though. Go look up his stats. :lol Even I wouldn't take him on my team.

Lonestar

It's a shame, I know I'd draft better with the extra picks that Bellichekkers would. As long as I don't have a Steve Slaton deal thrown in my face.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Is there a list of these rookies somewhere? I'd like to find out how much tanking I should do. :D
Tanking is stupid if there are that many good rookies. And if you really were tanking, you're doing it wrong by going 3-0.

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Tanking is stupid if there are that many good rookies. And if you really were tanking, you're doing it wrong by going 3-0.
My tanking starts in week 5 when we meet. :(

Rorschach

Don't look for the lists. It's bad enough we have the players exact stats in the draft. :|

Wish we had offline franchise progression and drafts. :(

...and salary cap and coaching and everything else T_T

McNei1y

Ok. He said "lets do it" but I'll make sure he agrees.

Rashean Mathis and Sean Considine for OJ Atogwe and Jerome Murphy

LiveWire

Yea I was waiting to post but whatever. Too sick to put the effort into writing up a PR blurb announcing the trade. I can barely keep my head off my desk atm. :/

Another great move by

the_worlds_greatest_general_manager_mousepad-p144216149359313682trak_400.jpg

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Yeah, this is fucking ridiculous. The top guys are almost 90 and young. By year 2 they'll be 95+ most likely. Anyone giving away a top 10 pick for peanuts is stupid and these people arguing with me that a good WR is worth a top 10 pick (and then some) are nuts.

DCX

DCX
Texans trade lb Brian Cushing and a third rounder to the Falcons for lb Mike Peterson and rb Michael Turner.

DCX

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Why? I need to hear explanations . Not fair to us . Also I bet a lot of voting is going to be hate due to last season. This is far from that. A good deal imo and fmt even if he won't man up to it :/

DCX

Top Bottom