• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial Madden 11 League Trade Thread

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i wont have to play you because you're garbage and won't finish 1 or 2 in your division. i think i play the NFC north in 2013 though, so maybe we'll see each other at some point down the road (you won't be making the playoffs so that's out of the question too)

:lol

FMTEther

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i wont have to play you because you're garbage and won't finish 1 or 2 in your division. i think i play the NFC north in 2013 though, so maybe we'll see each other at some point down the road (you won't be making the playoffs so that's out of the question too)

Mickey Mouse just got stomped

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. people are too infatuated with the overall rating of those rookies. a 92 power and 69 speed doesn't scare me in a defensive end. i have backups with similar stats. now the awareness might be up there which would be good, but i'm not scared of these superrooks!
It just means he's probably rated 94 as a DT.

Mrbob

lol I'll take my season 1 ethering like a man. Me and my merry band of overrated rooks will get the last laugh starting in season 3!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
lol I'll take my season 1 ethering like a man. Me and my merry band of overrated rooks will get the last laugh starting in season 3!

You'll be long gone by season 3 with any luck.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
we'll definitely have to see how the patch affects the game. we MAY be able to return to all-pro if the pass defense is decent enough.

but also consider that my run blocking will improve on all-pro.... and if i'm already averaging 200 yards per game rushing with my team on all madden.... wow, i wont pass again!

p.s. people are too infatuated with the overall rating of those rookies. a 92 power and 69 speed doesn't scare me in a defensive end. i have backups with similar stats. now the awareness might be up there which would be good, but i'm not scared of these superrooks!
LE doesn't need speed. They are marked for run defense in Madden 11. All they need is ACC and PUR in addition to their PMW and STR. Also, 92 STR is nothing to sneeze at... Seymour only has 91 and he throws guys aside. Dockett is 91 STR and he destroys everything in his path.

RE is where the speed is. Check out the 2 REs. They're 85 and 86 speed. That's really fast for a DL. That's Freeney/Mathis/Peppers speed. And it's way faster than 99 rated Jared Allen.

Left side is a finesse battle between LT and RE and Right side is a power battle between RT and LE.

well, since no one wants to vote on trades, i'm changing it back to me approving or not approving all trades alone.

you guys had your chance at a democracy, but now i will rule the trade blocks with an iron fist. hope you're happy!

LukeSmith

Thread got lost in the shuffle of NCAA not advancing! Don't lock it down!

I vote no! Rors said he was commish now and approved it!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, since no one wants to vote on trades, i'm changing it back to me approving or not approving all trades alone.

you guys had your chance at a democracy, but now i will rule the trade blocks with an iron fist. hope you're happy!

Dont make me....

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Dont make me....
Doesn't matter CB, your boys got your back. In the best interest of keeping this league as true to life as a 70 rated CB running better routes than your own WR, Turner is going to be a Falcon. All trades have been voted on. All have been voted down.

My bad to all of those who i have contacted in regards to trades..and most importantly the commish and his band of merry men for maintaining a semblance of balance in this league.

DCX

DCX said:
Doesn't matter CB, your boys got your back. In the best interest of keeping this league as true to life as a 70 rated CB running better routes than your own WR, Turner is going to be a Falcon. All trades have been voted on. All have been voted down.

My bad to all of those who i have contacted in regards to trades..and most importantly the commish and his band of merry men for maintaining a semblance of balance in this league.

DCX

why are you surprised? i already made it clear before the league started i was cutting down on these ridiculous fantasy trades involving 90+ players. you're acting like a bunch of other trades have been approved involving superstars but you're being blackballed.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
why are you surprised? i already made it clear before the league started i was cutting down on these ridiculous fantasy trades involving 90+ players. you're acting like a bunch of other trades have been approved involving superstars but you're being blackballed.
Rashean Mathis 92 and Sean Considine 67 for OJ Atogwe 92 and Jerome Murphy 70[/QUOTE]

90+ Maybe becuase Mathis and Atogwe are not well known, but this trade isn't better or worse than the Texans or Browns trades. So excuse me for being a bit confused by the fantasy trade aspect of it.

DCX

DCX said:
Rashean Mathis 92 and Sean Considine 67 for OJ Atogwe 92 and Jerome Murphy 70

90+ Maybe becuase Mathis and Atogwe are not well known, but this trade isn't better or worse than the Texans or Browns trades. So excuse me for being a bit confused by the fantasy trade aspect of it.

DCX[/QUOTE]

no one had a problem with it. what would you like me to do? you don't want me to choose alone because i will say no to your trade. you don't want me to pick a group of random people because they'll say no. do you want to find 10 people that will approve your trades and have them be the council?

what im considering doing is banning in-season trades in future seasons. why? because people start off 0-3 or 0-4, overreact, and then sell off their team MLB style to "build for the future". that's exactly what i'm trying to avoid. in order to compensate for this decreased trading period, maybe i will come up with a more relaxed off-season trading restriction.

what do you guys think?

DCX

DCX
we good, moving on bro. i'm just trolling you at this point. I got the point when " not this again " show up early on in trade talks. Done, ova.

DCX

Mrbob

My offer still stands for Briggs in the off season. I'll trade him for a 1. Guaranteed 90+ player!

Urlacher I might deal for a two.

Top Bottom