• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LJ is still on the trade block. Looking for a hb back of equal value.

ANYONE I HATE YOU ALL

Striker

Smokey said:
I need a MLB.

Somebody help.
Leon Williams, 74 overall, doesn't start for me, but if you're interested, let me know.

Not the easiest position to acquire unless it's FA or Draft.

Somnia

HAVE:

Tashard Choice HB (79)
Kyle Kosier LG (79)
Other OLine Men which you can ask me about if needed

NEED:
FS (75+)
LOLB (75+)
RE (75+)
SS (75+)

Fifty

Matrix said:
LJ is still on the trade block. Looking for a hb back of equal value.

ANYONE I HATE YOU ALL

If no one wants him, and you're desperately trying to trade him (don't forget the complaints about fumbles), I would guess that "equal value" isn't very much. I'll give you 75 rated Buckhalter, so that LJ can be my 4th RB and serve drinks to the rest of the team.

TheCrow

I'd like to add the following player to my trade block:

David Veikune (MLB) - [70] - 24 years old and has good potential

Still looking for draft picks or other young players.

Fifty

Your team is plenty young enough! Eventually you're going to need to stop rebuilding. You have one of the best young offensive cores in the league.

TheCrow

Fifty said:
Your team is plenty young enough! Eventually you're going to need to stop rebuilding. You have one of the best young offensive cores in the league.

:lol

True, but at MLB I am pretty much set for about 4 or 5 seasons and Veikune will be wasted. I asked for more youth just in case I couldn't get any draft picks for him. I do like him a lot and he would be starting now if it weren't for me drafting a 79 rated rookie MLB. :D

Fifty

Trading: Correll Buckhalter (75, HB) looking for a WR or a draft pick
Matt Bryant (76, kicker) looking for a hot dog or a bag of chips

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Still looking to trade Larry Johnson and if no one will trade me I will just have to start an online petition.

Matrix

FING EA SERVERS FUCKING A

Rorschach said:
Looking for a starting right tackle!

just move your other LT to RT? I have some decent lineman who I'm not using (Jennings, stinchcomb, romberg), but I don't believe they are improvements for you.

TheCrow

One more Bronco on the block:

Tony Scheffler (TE) - [79] - Good speed and still has room for improvement

I am open to any offers.

Rorschach

^bless you for using the right format!

sableholic said:
just move your other LT to RT? I have some decent lineman who I'm not using (Jennings, stinchcomb, romberg), but I don't believe they are improvements for you.
I'm playing one of my LTs as RT. He does a decent job, I'm just looking for an upgrade. No way I'd be starting one of those bum RTs. :lol

Rorschach said:
^bless you for using the right format!

I'm playing one of my LTs as RT. He does a decent job, I'm just looking for an upgrade. No way I'd be starting one of those bum RTs. :lol

I figured you were doing LT as RT, hell i'm playing a lot of lineman out of position. Whatever works.

like i said, didn't think they'd be improvements for you (they don't start for me, but at least one of them did last year, maybe two). I just wasn't sure if there was a injury you suffered that I just wasn't seeing, otherwise I have no idea why you would need a new tackle.

You should have drafted Xavier Moon, I got him he's got A Potential. I think he was my 2nd pick, I don't remember though.

Rorschach

sableholic said:
I figured you were doing LT as RT, hell i'm playing a lot of lineman out of position. Whatever works.

like i said, didn't think they'd be improvements for you (they don't start for me, but at least one of them did last year, maybe two). I just wasn't sure if there was a injury you suffered that I just wasn't seeing, otherwise I have no idea why you would need a new tackle.

You should have drafted Xavier Moon, I got him he's got A Potential. I think he was my 2nd pick, I don't remember though.
CPU picked some loser for me when I answered the phone during my pick even though I had a RT on my draft board.

Oh, and the bums I was talking about were my own RTs. I wouldn't start those guys. Barnes >>>> those guys.

TheCrow

Striker said:
Tony Scheffler is intriguing, and I assume draft picks are wanted in return.

Sure, but I am open to any trades. PM me an offer and we can hopefully build off of that.

Fifty

Rorschach said:
CPU picked some loser for me when I answered the phone during my pick even though I had a RT on my draft board.

Call display better have said "the women about to carry my children", "the woman about to give me a blowjob" or "the person about to pay me a huge sum of money" for you to have picked up the phone during your pick.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Shaun O'Hara? :D

:lol

amd_ohara.jpg

Striker

Chris Grant is doing a pretty damn good job for me, thus far. Though he "allowed a sack" vs. Ravens (last play of the game where I rolled out of the pocket like a dummy), he's been very good in the run game, including protecting my right side.

For such low rated backs, having a great line makes it all seem moot.

Matrix

Fifty LJ for
6359.jpg

LETS DO THIS!

Or BigJohnson I will give you LJ for Moats!

LiveWire

I'd jump at the availability of O'Hara but I got nothing you want. Oh well, there's always free agency next season, where I can pick off the Giants offensive line one by one. :lol

Fifty

200px-Larry_Johnson_KC_Chiefs.jpg

Whose colors are these?!

Since Willis isn't enough, I also gave a 4th (which will be improved to a 3rd if I get past the first round of the playoffs)

Matrix

I'm counting on you to get me a 3rd round pick.

Also I got two Ravens now on my team.... I will become you Fifty!

Matrix

CB3 said:
Conditional picks now huh?

Welcome to the future which is now.

Fifty

Sure, why not. It adds to the drama, and is perfect for a trade like this where I'm hoping that his extra bit of running power helps me get to the next level.

Matrix

Honestly it would take me many seasons to ever get this Chiefs team to make the playoffs or hell a winning record in my division alone.

I need future picks, I need them all!

Fifty

LiveWire said:
Wait, Fifty got ANOTHER running back? WTF Fifty Gruden?!

Keller is going to break any game now. I can always use an upgrade.

Plus, when you think about it, I'm the only person, most likely, who would have him #3 in the depth chart, so thus I'm giving him the least touches, and therefore in denying him PT am supporting gay rights.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
First for Bowe?

He's the only one who does anything for me. He had like 3 td's in my 9er game which didn't count cause of FMT.

If I continue to lose.....I'll consider :lol

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
He's the only one who does anything for me. He had like 3 td's in my 9er game which didn't count cause of FMT.

If I continue to lose.....I'll consider :lol
I'll bite.. count me in the Bowe sweepstakes.

DCX

Matrix

Rors
DCX
Smokey

all want a taste of Bowe.

I'm sure you three will all pray for me to lose every game now :lol

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Rors
DCX
Smokey

all want a taste of Bowe.

I'm sure you three will all pray for me to lose every game now :lol
I hope you don't lose, but just remember that the other two suitors are in your conference :)

DCX

Matrix

DCX said:
I hope you don't lose, but just remember that the other two suitors are in your conference :)

DCX

Oh I'm totally aware of that, they of course would have to give more muhahah ha heh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Have you guys ever been in a fantasy league in which the commissioner makes questionable trades and has a buddy of his syphon off his top tier players for marginal talent...?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Have you guys ever been in a fantasy league in which the commissioner makes questionable trades and has a buddy of his syphon off his top tier players for marginal talent...?

Shhh, stop giving away my plans!

How long has Fifty had Bolden????

Top Bottom