• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
Hey if you're willing to trade him great! I see you have no other RTs though so you'd have to convert one of your LTs.

lol I hate how we can't change players positions. My roster wouldn't look so fucked up. I know why they took it out but it should be up to commish approval and it wouldn't be an issue. smh EA

Striker

LiveWire said:
Considering he's the 6th highest ranked RT in the league, and looking at the other RTs and their importance to their teams, I have the best RT that's available for trade. But clearly, I'm overvaluing my players.
Are we allowed dealing our signed FA's or draft picks so early? I thought people said some things that these would not happen.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Fifty said:
Well he was a a non factor precisely because of the player that you would have given (and overpaid) for him. I went into the game not even attempting to throw to him, as Nmadi would have just led to INTs. Anyway, that game wasn't a true test of the trade. You'd beat me if I had a pro bowl team out there.
Suggs has done wonders for team chemistry. Going to be a big part of an amazing upset this weekend too. Also he went to my alma mater (and was the team's best player by far while I was there) so you have the whole school spirit thing going.

TheCrow

Striker said:
Are we allowed dealing our signed FA's or draft picks so early? I thought people said some things that these would not happen.

I am pretty sure trading the FAs from the FA draft is not allowed. But I don't see why drafted players would be off limits.

Birdman02

I'm pretty sure I remember FMT posting that palyers from the FA draft had to stay on your team for at least 1 full season.

As for the drafted rookies, I think they can be traded any time.

Fifty

What do I have to give up to get Bowe?

bowe_riddick.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Scrimmage anyone?

I need to practice with Bowe

Rorschach

If you're serious, I'll scrim! I need to test out this playbook...even though I don't have the right parts for it with the online roster :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea I'm serious. I have to practice with this team as much as I can, even if I lose all the time I still want to be able to compete in league games.

I'll go on, you host please.

TheCrow

Matrix said:
Yea I'm serious. I have to practice with this team as much as I can, even if I lose all the time I still want to be able to compete in league games.

I'll go on, you host please.

You'll have plenty of time to practice before our game. I would like to play our game either on Friday or after Friday. I'll be visiting my family so we won't have to worry about any connection problems.

To keep my post on topic, I am still looking to trade MLB-David Veikune.

Matrix

Friday is fine with me.

Just let me know what times are good for you.

Matrix

Rors, was that just my oline being awful or were you blitzing 90% of the time :lol

Also fuck the refs for calling holding me 3 or 4 times, absurd.

Rorschach

GG Matrix... I rolled out of my chair when JRuss made one of those int throws... It was nowhere near where I wanted it. Badass read on the other one you picked off manually. Hats off!

[edit]
Also fuck the refs for calling holding me 3 or 4 times, absurd.
I declined all the holding calls, though!

[edit2] I was blitzing in the second half a lot. THe first half was... your center fucking up bigtime. All 5 sacks were by DL.

Matrix

haha that throw was awful :lol but I was more shocked you didn't pick me off once.... I threw 41 times :lol

Thanks for declining those calls, it's hard enough to give someone a good game with this team, I don't need bs calls making me even worse.

Yea I noticed you increased your blitzing a lot in the 2nd half, but I felt pressure all game. Actually it was pathetic how easily you could get to my QB. Anytime I would keep anyone in to block it didn't matter.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
haha that throw was awful :lol but I was more shocked you didn't pick me off once.... I threw 41 times :lol
One of them hit my manual defenders in the head :lol I pushed Y, damnit! :p

You still had a worse rating even without any picks. o_O Go JRuss I guess...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If we're going to talk about games here why not talk about trades in the main thread. :lol

Matrix; What would it take to get Derrick Johnson away from you!? I have MLBs I can send back and more!

Joey Porter (LB) - [88] - He's a badass pass rusher (his rating dipped from last year but his important stats are still intact) who will be doing his thing well for about 2 more seasons. He's the only guy on my team that gets to the QB =/

I want a 2nd rounder in return or a young talented LB or a DE/DT.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'll throw Derrick Burgess out there. Listed as a 64 ROLB, but he's a low 80's DE, really.

Fifty

I think he'd want one higher than 75 though, seeing as how his #1/2 are 75/74 and your 2nd highest is only 75. Boom! Trade blocked!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
I think he'd want one higher than 75 though, seeing as how his #1/2 are 75/74 and your 2nd highest is only 75. Boom! Trade blocked!
That's cool and all but he and I talked last night and were close to an agreement but thought that the deadline had already passed.

Thanks for your two cents tho.

Going by OVR is for fools. Brandon Atkinson has more heart than Max Younger, for example!

Rorschach

Joe Thomas for Zach Miller!

Still looking for a WR or RT. Willing to part with a first, second, and Khalif Barnes for the tackle if he's a total badass. First and Barnes if he's just a good tackle.

Also willing to listen to last minute Nnamdi offers, but he's expensive!

daw840

Rorschach said:
Joe Thomas for Zach Miller!

Still looking for a WR or RT. Willing to part with a first, second, and Khalif Barnes for the tackle.

Also willing to listen to last minute Nnamdi offers, but he's expensive!

Visanthe Shiancoe TE and a 2nd round.
Which will most likely be the first pick of the second round since I suck so bad this season!

BigAT

Still available:

Nick Barnett - 84 (MLB)
Donald Driver - 86 (WR)
Al Harris - 82 (CB)

Looking for:
Draft picks or (young) CBs

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
Want: A MLB

Lets talk!

Stephen Cooper is a mans man. He is holding down my middle spot quite well

Just to let the Porter talkers know, my best offer is a 2nd and a 4th rounder. That team shall remain anonymous...

Wow

Smokey

CB3 said:
in 6 games he has like 3 or 4 picks

uh huh

tends to happen after you win a Super Bowl ring..The Chargers organization has inspired him and he wants to win another.

That's why all the top NFL players want to play here. They love our winning attitude.

I mean..look at Anderson..the left for dead LE that was included in the LT/Turner deal. He gets to San Diego..and is leading the league in sacks.

It's just what we do.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Anyone have any good 4-3 Outside linebackers on the block? anywhere above 80 overall id look at. Id be willing to part with draft picks and possibly Mike Vick (Though id need a backup in return as well because Donovan and Vick are the only QB's on my roster!)

pheeniks do we have a deal?

nightz, pending a trade with pheeniks i still maybe interested in henry. but if my trade goes through i wouldn't be able to do it, can't trade away all my picks :(

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
pheeniks do we have a deal?

nightz, pending a trade with pheeniks i still maybe interested in henry. but if my trade goes through i wouldn't be able to do it, can't trade away all my picks :(
Uh...you're not trading away my 3rd, right?

Matrix

Everyone is up for trade on my team except McGahee and my rookies I drafted.

Yes this includes Bowe, he's got all his roids packed and is ready to go.

I'm looking towards the future. I want draft picks and players who can actually fucking tackle.

Mrbob

Nightz might be interested in Joe Walsh, but I would rather have a defensive secondary player?

Anyone unloading a CB or safety?

Matrix get on aim lets talk!

Top Bottom