• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

64GB and 512GB Steam Deck LCD models are on sale through September 26th

Topher

Gold Member
5lYBfeo.png

Pretty damn good deal. Valve clearing out stock it seems

As the OLED quickly established itself on the market, Valve has announced that it will discontinue selling the 64GB and 512GB Steam Deck LCD models. If you were looking for an opportunity to get them at a lower price, perhaps now’s the time: both are discounted until September 26 at 10 am PT.

It went down to $280 previously, decent deal but this is really just Valve trying to raise MSRP across the board for their lineup. Same thing Sony is attempting but using different methods.

Magic Carpet

Gold Member
The Plucky Squire has been Steamdeck verified.

Now you have a reason to stop by Gamestop on your lunchbreak, pick up a used model.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
wait, what, you can? thats cool.
Yep, it's a PC after all, so just open it and replace it.
Still have no need for one, it'll just sit there like my switch - battery life is still a major issue for these handhelds
Yeah the battery can be kinda shit, specially if you want to play the latest AAA stuff. That will sip the battery in an hour and a half.

It's pretty nice for older games or less demanding AA and indie games. I've gotten as much as 6 to 8 hours of gameplay while playing stuff like GZDOOM or an Ys game.

Top Bottom