• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

65th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris | Sept. 22 8e/5p

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Can someone post the winners so far tonight?

Some dude, a chick, the governor of Alaska and her daughter, Another guy who once lost his hand, his boss, some girl who likes Hitchcock, a guy no one likes and probably a couple of other people.

Mononoke

Banned
Can someone post the winners so far tonight?

65th Annual Primetime Emmy Winners

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series: Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory

Outstanding Directing in a Comedy Series: Gail Mancuso, Modern Family

Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series: Bob Newhart, The Big Bang Theory

Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Melissa Leo, Louie

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Veep

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series: Tony Hale, Veep

Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series: Tina Fey & Tracey Wigfield, 30 Rock

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Merritt Wever, Nurse Jackie

addik

And Louis C fucking K!

How he wins year after year confuses me.

This reminds me I gotta watch Louis CK.

I have no doubt Jim Parsons is a good actor, but Sheldon has become more annoying than interesting and, as someone in the thread already said, overdone. I guess him still being likable to most people is testament to Parsons' charm and skill.

65th Annual Primetime Emmy Winners

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series: Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory

Outstanding Directing in a Comedy Series: Gail Mancuso, Modern Family

Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series: Bob Newhart, The Big Bang Theory

Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Melissa Leo, Louie

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Veep

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series: Tony Hale, Veep

Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series: Tina Fey & Tracey Wigfield, 30 Rock

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Merritt Wever, Nurse Jackie

Thanks!

WedgeX

Banned
Have not watched the 4th season of Arrested Development yet, but quite sad that Alec Baldwin didn't end up being recognized for the last season of 30 rock.

Nobody should. It's a gross show for people who love masturbating.

you-re-a-bad-person.gif

Have not watched the 4th season of Arrested Development yet, but quite sad that Alec Baldwin didn't end up being recognized for the last season of 30 rock.

He's already got two awards for Jack Donaghy. That's plenty.

I mean, Jack Donaghy is no Sheldon Cooper.

Talon

It seems really bizarre to think that Brokeback Mountain was scandalous when it was first announced in the summer of 2003.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Piano chords on the TelePrompter? That's a new one.

Time for dexter and breaking bad. I'm out!

It seems really bizarre to think that Brokeback Mountain was scandalous when it was first announced in the summer of 2003.

Well, according to Steven Soderbergh, Behind the Candelabra couldn't get a theatrical release because it was considered "too gay" for mainstream audiences, so Hollywood definitely isn't completely over it.

Talon

Well, according to Steven Soderbergh, Behind the Candelabra couldn't get a theatrical release because it was considered "too gay" for mainstream audiences, so Hollywood definitely isn't completely over it.
I find it more believable that it couldn't get a theatrical release because it would've bombed spectacularly.

I really distinctly reading a blurb in EW that summer saying "Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal in talks for western film that will involve homosexual sex scenes. What scandal!!!"

Ripclawe

Banned

even for a soderbergh movie, it would have tanked. No one asked for a movie about Liberace.

C4Lukins

It was not ever scandalous. There was some controversy, but it made money. It really was not that controversial. The finger licking was the only moment where people took pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom