• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

KingV

. Actually nowadays the Classic Punisher goes for higher than the Deluxe version.

I didn't realize deluxe came down to semi-reasonable levels. Unfortunately I missed both the classic and regular.

They only made 400 classics, which honestly annoys the shit out of me.

- J - D -

Unfortunately I missed both the classic and regular.

They only made 400 classics, which honestly annoys the shit out of me.

Yup in the same boat. It sucks and I'm not gonna drop $320+ on a Classic Punisher.

If you guys aren't picky and want to use the other heads included with the Mezco Punisher instead of putting them in a box or getting the Mezco Classic Punisher, I recommend picking up the most recent Marvel Legends Punisher, which is done in a Classic style (you can also grab a white thigh holster from ML Nick Fury). The Mezco head fits perfectly on the ML neck without modification.

MNRQtwn.jpg

twiAFGG.jpg

aHRKYbp.jpg

KingV

Yup in the same boat. It sucks and I'm not gonna drop $320+ on a Classic Punisher.

If you guys aren't picky and want to use the other heads included with the Mezco Punisher instead of putting them in a box or getting the Mezco Classic Punisher, I recommend picking up the most recent Marvel Legends Punisher, which is done in a Classic style (you can also grab a white thigh holster from ML Nick Fury). The Mezco head fits perfectly on the ML neck without modification.

That pillar with sparks on it is a cool accessory, what's it from?

I haven't been to Ebay in ages, but I took a chance with two HK sellers for Transformers Legends Tailgate and Seaspray. It will probably take ages, but I don't want to pay too much shipping for two such small figures.

I used to have a strictly G1 collection but after MTMTE I'm putting together a Lost Light crew. Swerve and Tailgate would never be on my radar without it, but I guess that's why they had recent figures. It's just annoying when they intersect with other lineups, like 85 carbots and Blaster's crew.

I know Smokescreen, Inferno, Skids, Hoist and Grapple (and at least Blaster, Perceptor, Cosmos and Powerglide) are on the Lost Light (although mostly in the background so far for me), but can anyone tell me (without spoilers) if Tracks is also there?

- J - D -

That pillar with sparks on it is a cool accessory, what's it from?

The pillar comes from a Kotobukiya Batman Arkham Knight ArtFX statue. It's cool because they give you a bunch of parts to build a small diorama base any way you want. There's one with Batman, and one with the Arkham Knight. You can find them for pretty cheap nowadays. Around ~$30.

As for the sparks, I'm not sure. I bought a bunch of random effects parts from an ebay auction and these were some of the parts. I think they come from a Revoltech or a Figma.

KingV

The pillar comes from a Kotobukiya Batman Arkham Knight ArtFX statue. It's cool because they give you a bunch of parts to build a small diorama base any way you want. There's one with Batman, and one with the Arkham Knight. You can find them for pretty cheap nowadays. Around ~$30.

As for the sparks, I'm not sure. I bought a bunch of random effects parts from an ebay auction and these were some of the parts. I think they come from a Revoltech or a Figma.

That's pretty cool. Will pick up once I recover from Mezcopalypse.

Rootbeer

Banned
BBTS down for a site update. Preview pic looks substantially different from their current site. Here's hoping it's an overall improvement.

Erv

Holy hell I just saw the Raphael and Donatello movie neca toys at toysrus and was blown away. I'm getting one asap but don't know who. Who here has them? How long have they been out and when does leo come out? Is 100 the cheapest you can get these? Thanks

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
BBTS looks pretty spiffy now! The flat $4 shipping is nice too. Right in time for my MMC Knight Morpher Annihilator
but too late for Space Ghost
!

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Holy hell I just saw the Raphael and Donatello movie neca toys at toysrus and was blown away. I'm getting one asap but don't know who. Who here has them? How long have they been out and when does leo come out? Is 100 the cheapest you can get these? Thanks

$100 is normal. Leonardo is this month.

Entertainment earth has em cheaper with their promo codes from time to time. They started coming out the begining of this year i believe. Leo soon,mikey just went up for preorder not to long ago. Im collecting them all,they are awesome.

BBTS looks pretty spiffy now! The flat $4 shipping is nice too. Right in time for my MMC Knight Morpher Annihilator
but too late for Space Ghost
!

Seems glitchy, though. I can't cancel orders. I go to submit a cancellation and I get an error saying "Something went wrong during order submission - A shipping method must be selected when pre-order items are not sent to the Pile of Loot."

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Everything happens in comics always. For all we know, some random universe has a caveman Venom in prehistoric times that fights dinosaurs.

Had to share this because it's just so fucking bizarre. But apparently back in 2007, Medicom released this as part of their Real Action Heroes line. Venom as the Punisher.

That was a weird What If comic. They did the same thing with Deadpool in a What If comic too. It’s actually kinda rare and I own it.

LiK

yeah i like Entertainment earth, seems like a underrated site.

They're pretty well known and I used them before but they sell everything at MSRP. Only worth buying from if the usual suspects are sold out.

What is you guy conscious of the RAH line ?
It seems there Kamen rider figure always around 200-300$

Depends on the line. The Rider ones are def some of their best. I have some of them. Their MGS figures were also amazing. I feel like they overcharge everything considering what you get. I used to buy their stuff a lot when Hot Toys didn't exist. If you want anime/video games 1/6 figures now, they're your best bet.

LiK

New BBTS coming? Was never a fan of the current site design so hope the new one is more functional. It's so cluttered right now.

kunonabi

Akon didnt go exactly as planned but im pretty happy with how it turned out. I got two fujiko mine figures including the figuarts release. I picked up the bishoujo Spider-Woman and the new movie motoko kusanagi figma for much less than ive been seeing online too.

jackdoe

Akon didnt go exactly as planned but im pretty happy with how it turned out. I got two fujiko mine figures including the figuarts release. I picked up the bishoujo Spider-Woman and the new movie motoko kusanagi figma for much less than ive been seeing online too.
How much did you get the Bishoujo Spider-Woman for? I've just started collecting them last week, went on a tear, and have bought about 11 of them. I ended up picking up Spider-Woman for $85.

kunonabi

How much did you get the Bishoujo Spider-Woman for? I've just started collecting them last week, went on a tear, and have bought about 11 of them. I ended up picking up Spider-Woman for $85.

I got her for like $80. The only other one i have is mystique despite a ton of my favorite characters making it into the line.

Top Bottom