• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 5 |OT| Welcome to the Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
not this episode :( the feels.

that last episode is why i think some adventure time episodes should be longer, they could have added more stuff, heh

Latest episode was brilliant. xD Oh, Ice King~

Also, poor NEPTR. :( First Finn and Jake ended up forgetting abour him and now the Ice King was... well, being the Ice King, really. He gets no love. :(

Poor Neptr, first Finn and jake let him play hide and seek by himself for a year, then BMO rejects his request of friendship, and now ice king forgets about him. Little guy needs to go super villain and teach some lessons

I couldn't stop laughing when Tree Trunks was talking about "her big juicy pie". One of the best episode since the beginning of the season.

Odoul

This show is great at wrapping creepy, macabre and sometimes unsettling implications in a sugary sweet appearance.

Lemongrab is a perfect example. All his statements about eating the Ice King was a cute dumb joke, until that little reveal that maybe he wasn't kidding. And why PB even make a creature like that?

And I like how Ice King's obsession has slowly creeped away from Princess Bubblegum to Finn. He was always trying to spend time with him when he thought they were enemies. Then he tried to keep him all to himself when he was a ghost. And now the dude openly wants to bone a made-up female analog.

This show is great at wrapping creepy, macabre and sometimes unsettling implications in a sugary sweet appearance.

Lemongrab is a perfect example. All his statements about eating the Ice King was a cute dumb joke, until that little reveal that maybe he wasn't kidding. And why PB even make a creature like that?

And I like how Ice King's obsession has slowly creeped away from Princess Bubblegum to Finn. He was always trying to spend time with him when he thought they were enemies. Then he tried to keep him all to himself when he was a ghost. And now the dude openly wants to bone a made-up female analog.

...never saw it that way. Damn.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It was a brilliant episode, it's always fun seeing the side-characters do stuff they normally don't do.
I can see what you guys mean about the Ice King's creepiness. He's caring less about princesses and more about Finn, probably remembering that he was once human himself.

Clydefrog

I'm tellin' you, dude! My pie-dar is going nay-nays!

was playing TF2 tonight. Top 4 of RED team wins

AmPasuj.jpg

Lmao, Lemongrab was the star of that episode, without doubt.

'My juice! My vital juices!'

and the scene where he was eating the pie out of that rats mouth, wtf lol

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
New episode was solid, would've just enjoyed the five guys on a quest by themselves, but the troll ending was brilliant. Kinda felt like a sequel to the 'all the small people' episode- lots of random awesome pair ups.

Tuck

I was worried they would have a hard time incorporating Lemongrab into the show without him being the villain, but this episode showed that they are able to do so. He was really funny. Shelby was also great - I'm glad they are giving him some spotlight.

Lemongrab never fails to be the creepiest thing in the show.
Every evil person in this show has a long pointy nose. Also, Bubblegum and Flame Princess have been missing lately :(

Has anyone tried decoding the wall script in the last episode? Futurama had their alien language as a fan easter egg in almost every episode.

BatDan

Lemongrab and anything related to him/them continues to be weeeeird. The lemon people were pretty freaky.
Interesting episode though.

BatDan

Apparently the next episode is Fionna & Cake and has Neil Patrick Harris and Donald Glover :O

No, the next episode involves Finn's awesome hat coming to life.
The new Fionna & Cake airs on the 18th. I imagine Tumblr will explode when it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom