• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 5 |OT| Welcome to the Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So weird to hear Dana Snyder in a role that isn't on Adult Swim.

Strange, but fun, episode.

I love that things evolve in non-epic fashions--original sword? Gone. Now the hat he's had before he even met Jake? Alive and gone (even though the new hat'll likely look identical.)

Fun quiet episode.

Kuroyume

Banned
tumblr_mhq5rgx7w21qgs4vco1_500.gif

tumblr_mhrwzvkrTd1rkiy6bo1_400.gif

tumblr_mhqf13p64k1r4hwmoo1_500.gif

Amazing

Loved it

madaseyer

Neo Member
Which actor voiced the guy with the flower on his head in the Little Dude episode?! His voice sounded sooooo familiar

Tuck

Fantastic episode. One of the best of the season I think. It got very crazy near the end, and had some very, very quotable moments (Sassages). Could have used more PB though (Especially since it was her kingdom that was being brutalized...)

EDIT: Oh what? I already commented on the most recent episode just a few posts above this one. Hm. I don't remember doing that.

=/

Silkworm

Fantastic episode. One of the best of the season I think. It got very crazy near the end, and had some very, very quotable moments (Sassages). Could have used more PB though (Especially since it was her kingdom that was being brutalized...)

EDIT: Oh what? I already commented on the most recent episode just a few posts above this one. Hm. I don't remember doing that.

=/

It's okay, the episode was good enough to deserve duplicate comments :)

OMG YES! Ahem! I am very interested in seeing these in better HD. For some reason, whenever I DVR them, something happens and ehh, messes up! Blu-rays are nice!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Never ever did I think that would actually happen. Nobody on the show did either! I am in complete shock. That DVD set must have sold REALLY well. O___O

wetflame

Pizza Dog
$30 is pretty steep! I guess it doesn't matter as they'll be region locked so I won't be able to watch them anyway.

AniHawk

starting to catch up. that second lemongrab episode was so wonderfully fucked up. i can't believe they get away with this shit.

$30 is pretty steep! I guess it doesn't matter as they'll be region locked so I won't be able to watch them anyway.
It'll retail for less. The DVD sets have an MSRP of like $26 but I remember it going for around $17-20 when it hit. The BRD will probably retail for around $25-27?

Still, $32.07 is a fucking weird price.

Mesoian

Bee Tee Dubs, the Fiona and Cake episode got leaked. Watched it last night. You should all be able to find it.

It's good, has the same charm as the first one. Put a big smile on my face.

It is. Written and illustrated by Natasha Allegri (who made the whole fionna and cake concept to being with). Two issues are out so far, they're pretty good.
Oh I know all about the comic - I was supposed to work on it with her. :) That's how I knew about the Fionna spinoff series, I just can't remember if it was cancelled for the comic to take its place, or if the two things happened separately.

First Blu-Ray, now this...

March 30. Netflix. Adventure Time.

Beginning March 30, Netflix will have some new animated and live-action programming choices for those who find the streaming giant’s selection not nearly exhaustive enough.

Deadline reported that Time Warner has licensed past seasons of Adventure Time, Ben 10, Regular Show, Johnny Bravo, Warner Bros Animation’s Green Lantern, Adult Swim’s Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sony Picture Television’s The Boondocks and Warner Bros Television’s Studio 2.0′s Childrens Hospital to Netflix.

“We are delighted that Netflix will become the exclusive over-the-top streaming subscription destination for past seasons of favorite Cartoon Network and Adult Swim titles,” said Ted Sarandos, Netflix’s Chief Content Officer. “We’re also thrilled to be able to offer the latest seasons of Dallas, one of the greatest all-time guilty pleasures.”

Dallas won’t be available until next January, but fans can catch the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim favorites this March.

Clydefrog

no new episode today because of some stupid awards show?

i posted this in the simpsons thread:

ByHN7qH.jpg

check out the guy's chest hair... jake?

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, did you guys see the new Fiona episode? The humour in this episode was incredible :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom