• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Afghan soldiers behead 4 Taliban fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Did Rolling Stone put "decapitation" in their Hot Issue or something? If this beheading craze gets much more press hipster high school girls will be lopping off heads inside a month.

edit: damn too slow

Tritroid

..ok, so they're beheading prisoners in response to Al Qaeda beheading prisoners who is beheading prisoners in response to US abusing prisoners...

Where will the madness end?!

Chesapeake Silt said:
Saddam Hussein to be drawn & quartered on June 30th.

"Ray: He didn't die of old age, either. He was poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, streched, disembowled, drawn and quartered. "

That's what I'm hopin for Osama.

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
bush.gif

"Keep it rolling"

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
THIS IS INSANE... there have been a couple beheadings in America recently.. two of them in the next town over from me... in all honesty, I dont see this craze ending for a while... in history books in about 70 years, there will be a name for whatever the hell it is we are going through, it it could just be called the extremists era..

bionic77

Malleymal said:
THIS IS INSANE... there have been a couple beheadings in America recently.. two of them in the next town over from me... in all honesty, I dont see this craze ending for a while... in history books in about 70 years, there will be a name for whatever the hell it is we are going through, it it could just be called the extremists era..

WTF? People are getting beheaded in America too? Didn't this happen in Japan too? Weird.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
bionic77 said:
WTF? People are getting beheaded in America too? Didn't this happen in Japan too? Weird.

yea . some guy here in jersey went crazy and cut his grandmothers head off and his girlfriends mom or something of that sort... pretty crazy, and some guy in baltimore cut these three kids head of when they got home from school...

I sort of support the way the afghans are handling the situation... not backing down

off subject...

these google adds at the bottom are hilarious... with all the talk of heads getting cut off , they had adds for Ninja Gaiden... thats great

arter_2

Malleymal said:
yea . some guy here in jersey went crazy and cut his grandmothers head off and his girlfriends mom or something of that sort... pretty crazy, and some guy in baltimore cut these three kids head of when they got home from school...

I sort of support the way the afghans are handling the situation... not backing down

off subject...

these google adds at the bottom are hilarious... with all the talk of heads getting cut off , they had adds for Ninja Gaiden... thats great

where in nj did this happen i live here and i havent heard about it? wierd?

nitewulf

Malleymal said:

off subject...

uh.....WTF? do you have news links for tehse events?

Austin Powers: Not the time to lose one's head.
Vanessa Kensington: No.
Austin Powers: That's not the way to get ahead in life.
Vanessa Kensington: No.
Austin Powers: It's a shame he wasn't more headstrong.
Vanessa Kensington: Hmm.
Austin Powers: He'll never be the head of a major corporation.
Vanessa Kensington: Okay, that'll do.
Austin Powers: Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom