• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age of Conan GAF Meet Up

nataku

So people playing on Zug, how is it so far? Does it seem fairly populated?

I'm debating moveing my characters over to Zug. I only really went to Doom because it seemed like where most GAFers were going. I don't have the spare time to deal with an hour of ganking from people 5 or more levels higher than me when I might only have a couple hours to play. I'll think about it more at work tonight, then decide for sure when i get back.

RuGalz

nataku said:
So people playing on Zug, how is it so far? Does it seem fairly populated?

I'm debating moveing my characters over to Zug. I only really went to Doom because it seemed like where most GAFers were going. I don't have the spare time to deal with an hour of ganking from people 5 or more levels higher than me when I might only have a couple hours to play. I'll think about it more at work tonight, then decide for sure when i get back.

Still in the first city but it seemed pretty populated so far.

iamblades

grate said:
I just registered freewollan.info, I'll try to get Simple Machine Forums and Tiny Portal running or some other solution so that we can collaborate information a bit better.

Worst case scenario I have registered Free Wollan on guild portal, and we can forward it to there if all else fails.

nice, ill see about getting a vent server for us.

Kintaco

Just got the game today:
Name: Bianca
Class: Barbarian
Server: Doomsayer
Timezone: PST

Name: Kintaro
Class: Dark Templar
Timezone: PST

nataku

I ended up moving over to Zug after all. Created Veplerion on there, and decided to go Conqueror instead. I'll start up a Demonologist as an alt some time down the road.

I'll move Vaelyris over to Zug some time tomorrow. I don't have time to go through tweaking the character. Gotta wake up in... 4 hours. =\

Pewp

Name: Skinfart
Class: Aquilonian Conqueror?
Server: Zug
Timezone: GMT

Fairly new to MMOs. Played up to level 25 in WoW and quit. So far I am at level 14 and loving it.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Name: Perthius
Class: Herald of Xotli

Be cool to get in with a neogaf guild, shoot me an invite

nataku

Move Vaelyris over to Zug earlier today. I changed class on her, too. She's a Priest of Mitra now. Seems pretty fun right now. I was one shotting the mobs on the first part of the island almost every time up until the gorillas. :lol

ArtG

New character on Zug to report: Unitiqious. Level 18, Cimmerian Conqueror.

We need to get us a GAF guild goin'!

RuGalz

Zug server's guild name is simply: G.A.F.

Search for it, apply and mention that you are from GAF in the application and we'll get you added!

Bags

Neo Member
I've sent tells about the guild on doomsayer. It says the message was buffered so I don't know if you receive them when you get online or not. My toon's name is hogartha. If you could shoot me an invite to the guild when you have time, I'd appreciate it.

ArtG

RuGalz said:
Zug server's guild name is simply: G.A.F.

Search for it, apply and mention that you are from GAF in the application and we'll get you added!

Good news!
I'll join once I get home from Indiana Jones with my two characters. :D

Tabs

I'll look for the guild tonight. I'll be applying with my Bear Shaman (Devonshire), but I may end up doing a few add/removes from the guild until I can get myself settled with a particular class.

ArtG

I can't find the GAF guild on Zug. The search, it does nothing!

If someone that's in the guild could contact me in the game (Unitiqious)...could you send me an tell and/or invite me into the guild?

RuGalz

ArtG said:
I can't find the GAF guild on Zug. The search, it does nothing!

If someone that's in the guild could contact me in the game (Unitiqious)...could you send me an tell and/or invite me into the guild?

Did you have "." after each letter? (The game doesn't allow 3 letters guild name so I put a "." after each letter.) (I have no idea how the search work but I just assume that you can search by name.)

Tabs

Yeah, I can't find it either. It doesn't let you search by name. You can only search by "Member level" and "Number of members". I put 1-80 for both, and it didn't show up in the list.

Grifter

Saw a GAF tag run by in Zug, but couldn't find it either.

Sent you a tell last night, Trav, but now I'm not sure if it went through.

Tabs

Grifter said:

Yeah, the chat windows are such a mess and a hassle. I could have accidentally removed tells when I made a Guild/Group tab.

For some reason the guild doesn't show up in a search. Looks like a tell to one of us in the guild is the only way for now. I'm going online now, so I'll keep an eye out.

nataku

Grifter said:

Your character name is spelled wrong in the OP. I read your post and got your name from it. You're on my friends list, so I'll invite you next time I see you on.

grate

Sorry for the typo in the op Grifter, it has been fixed.

If gaffers on the pve server can make characters on the pvp server so that we can establish our city plot it would be appreciated. We will do the same for you.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Name: Warnen
Class: Conqueror
Server: Zug

Name: Warnen
Class: Assassin

Don't know witch wil be my main but I think the PVP server one once I get my new PC. I'll enjoy the pvp once I have a system that can handle the game.

Grifter

nataku said:
Your character name is spelled wrong in the OP. I read your post and got your name from it. You're on my friends list, so I'll invite you next time I see you on.
grate said:

Thanks! The sad part is that I checked that for my name a few ago and didn't even notice.

Can non-GAF friends join? Talked some buddies into it, real hardcore types from FFXI and DAoC.

Grifter

nataku said:

Actually, your conqueror's name is misspelled too.

Tabs

grate said:
Sorry for the typo in the op Grifter, it has been fixed.

If gaffers on the pve server can make characters on the pvp server so that we can establish our city plot it would be appreciated. We will do the same for you.
I'll create a character on there tonight to help you guys out if you still need it by then.

RuGalz

Grifter said:
Can non-GAF friends join? Talked some buddies into it, real hardcore types from FFXI and DAoC.

I don't see why not, although I got the feeling that the guild will be fairly casual.

centracore

My parts came today so assuming I can actually get them from UPS (ugh...) I should be on late tonight but if not, tomorrow for sure. Can't wait! :D

grate

Trav said:
I'll create a character on there tonight to help you guys out if you still need it by then.

Thanks. I won't be on tonight but if you see anyone else from the gaf list on I am sure they will send you an invite if you mention you are trying to help with our numbers for city foundation. As far as I am aware we still need more people.

I haven't been able to play as much as I would like, I hope to be playing more actively in the near future.

Nitsuj23

The games installing right now, I'll be on Doomslayer. I think I want to play a barbarian, I'm coming from WoW. Is barbarian the most rogue like class in AoC if I'm coming from WoW?

Azzurri

Nitsuj23 said:
The games installing right now, I'll be on Doomslayer. I think I want to play a barbarian, I'm coming from WoW. Is barbarian the most rogue like class in AoC if I'm coming from WoW?

Assassin would be

Proc

Nitsuj23 said:

My vote is with Barbarian. From what I've seen Assasin is a gimped rogue that can't stun lock.

Roxas

Hey everyone, im on the EU server Crom.

Name is Goonboy, am only level 7 or something, just waiting for my new gfx card to show up before continuing.

Tabs

Doomslayer guild leaders and I must play at different times. I've tried to help you all out the last couple of nights. It says it logs the tells for your next log in, but I don't know if they've actually made it to you. Ah well, hope you make it to the number you need for base building.

Top Bottom