• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Johndoey

Banned
I can't sus out what Lash's abilities are supposed to be on this show its an energy drill thingy that can lift stuff.

Can't wait to find out pizza dog has been the author of all events of the show.

inky

Deijin... HADOOKEN!

Looked more like kamehameha to me. God, can Lincoln just show up this "dark side" already so Skye has to kill him? Show is awful any time he shows up. Plus his face reminds me too much of Max Steinberg (poker player) so my mind just wanders off whenever I see him.

Frog-fu

Banned
Brett Dalton is a legitimately good actor they have spinning his wheels making vague threats in small rooms and commanding a crack squad of neo nazis he found on the corner of tenth and pleasant.

Quick fix.

Ward tries kill the Son of Coul.

Plan goes awry and he is caught.

They about to kill him but feel sorry for him cause of his traumatic childhood or something, bla bla bla, they TAHITI the shit out of him, wiping his memory and all that. AKA PROJECT TASKMASTER.

Ward reborn as Tony Masters, Agent of SHIELD.

Eventually Ward uncovers documents from his past, defects from SHIELD and swears vengeance or whatever (maybe he just goes solo) as he takes on the identity of Taskmaster.

Boom. Ward stays in the MCU longer. Maybe even have him go on to other shows like Daredevil or whatever.

He never actually recovers his memories and maintains the Tony Masters/Taskmaster persona, thus effectively killing Grant Ward and giving the fans more Brett Dalton on a long term basis. Errybody wins.

iosefe

Quick fix.

They about to kill him but feel sorry for him cause of his traumatic childhood or something, bla bla bla, they TAHITI the shit out of him, wiping his memory and all that. AKA PROJECT TASKMASTER.

Eventually Ward uncovers documents from his past, defects from SHIELD and swears vengeance or whatever (maybe he just goes solo) as he takes on the identity of Taskmaster.

Boom. Ward stays in the MCU longer. Maybe even have him go on to other shows like Daredevil or whatever.

He never actually recovers his memories and maintains the Tony Masters/Taskmaster persona, thus effectively killing Grant Ward and giving the fans more Brett Dalton on a long term basis. Errybody wins.
thats good.

thats damn good

Quick fix.

This... is amazing!

Johndoey

Banned
Quick fix.

Solid.

Macka

I think I'm just watching this show out of habit at this point. Season 3 has been average at best so far. I can't say I'm enjoying...well any of the plot points so far. :(

- Lash storyline has been terrible and he looks really lame.
- Nothing Ward is doing is interesting.
- Lincoln is a flat out bad character, and Laisy (fitting couple name) is painful already.
- Bad relationship drama has been at the forefront of the season. We have Fitz/Simmons (with a budding love triangle coming too, ugh), May/Andrew, Bobbi/Hunter, Coulson/Rosalind and Daisy/Lincoln. Why?

Not sure what people are seeing in Joey's 5 minutes of screen-time either tbh.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Quick fix.

I want this

Pachimari

It really does seem like Marvel will go with the Most Wanted spin-off, after Adrianne Palicki is staying coy on it but is alluding to it existing.

Sobriquet

From the Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend:

gthaEm0.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Quick fix.

I hope they at least do something interesting with Ward. It will be a lot easier for them to just kill him off since they clearly can't decide how to progress the character, but I hope they do something more inspired.

anaron

It really does seem like Marvel will go with the Most Wanted spin-off, after Adrianne Palicki is staying coy on it but is alluding to it existing.
I hope so. It'll suck hard to lose her but honestly Bobbi deserves a spotlight and it'll free up the show from the already too many characters.

and on a shallow note: She also looked especially stunning on Kimmel.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
https://twitter.com/TheMarvelReport/status/666372131601686528

Agent Carter 2-Hour Season Premiere on January 5 at 9 PM on ABC

So that means Agent Carter's last episode will be March 1 and SHIELD will return with its 11th episode on March 8. SHIELD's last episode of the season should be May 24, unless they double up on the season finale like they did in season two, in which case the finale will be May 17. Either way, there will be three hours of SHIELD following Captain America: Civil War.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 8 "Many Heads, One Tale"

The S.H.I.E.L.D. team discovers dangerous truths about the ATCU, and Grant Ward’s plans to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. take a surprising twist.

Luigi87

I just learned that I share a birthday with Ward (the character, not Dalton, lol)... Now I really don't want him getting killed off.

Luigi87

Welp time to see how deep Rosalind goes with Hydra.

Ward thinking about how the Octopus is a terrifying symbol and how he clearly wants to refresh the new Hydra's hip, sexy, and fun's image.

Top Bottom