• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

jph139

Was there anything like this in the comics? Or is this a large deviation?

Hickman introduced the concept of SHIELD being a millennia-old organization that exists to protect humanity from various intergalactic/interdimensional threats. So this feels like an inversion of that.

But no, I don't think it has any real roots.

Ward's reaction

post-28369-Cheryl-Cole-ok-eye-roll-gif-wh-qoxX.gif
lol..yeah.

Slayven

Hickman introduced the concept of SHIELD being a millennia-old organization that exists to protect humanity from various intergalactic/interdimensional threats. So this feels like an inversion of that.

But no, I don't think it has any real roots.

Isaac Newton saw some shit.

Gotham and SHIELD this week have been great. Then Jessica Jones in a couple days!

Super happy Powers Booth wasn't in Winter Soldier and they can use him here. Making Hydra's history and scope possibly even grander is great. Maybe makes up for Whitehall not being Kraken or Von Struker having no devil gene (or devil hand? I forget) and thus both basically being immortal. Maybe they all come back one day. The craziest thing would be that being Hydra is trying to get be Death and Thanos resurrects Red Skull/Von Struker/Whitehall but nahhhhh.

Trying to see if I can ask this and get a response without seeing spoilers from tonight's episode, but what time does this usually show up on the ABC App? FWIU it aired about 1:15 ago, but I still don't see it on the app

Trying to see if I can ask this and get a response without seeing spoilers from tonight's episode, but what time does this usually show up on the ABC App? FWIU it aired about 1:15 ago, but I still don't see it on the app
Not sure on the answer but it just ended 30 mins ago.

Ballpark guess would be around midnight or so. Especially since west coast hasn't aired yet.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
This season gets them to syndication. That's usually as far as they go with big budget sci-fi shows. Plus the ratings are good but not great. Hopefully I'm wrong, but that's the going theory. Maybe one more season if we're lucky

No it doesn't. Fourth season gets them to syndication. And since they've invested in taking this show through three seasons, it's practically guaranteed to get a fourth season to get it to syndication. After that, all bets are off.

Really? Why wouldn't it be on at the same time everywhere? http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agents-of-shield/episode-guide/season-02/18-frenemy-of-my-enemy says 7|6c. That means 4 in west coast, which was like 3.5 hours ago. Is that website wrong?

Because ... no one watches TV at 4 p.m.? Primetime shows air in primetime in each timezone.

Also, SHIELD aired at 9 p.m. Eastern and 8 p.m. Central. It probably airs at 9 p.m. local time on the West Coast.

HeySeuss

No it doesn't. Fourth season gets them to syndication. And since they've invested in taking this show through three seasons, it's practically guaranteed to get a fourth season to get it to syndication. After that, all bets are off.

Because ... no one watches TV at 4 p.m.? Primetime shows air in primetime in each timezone.

Also, SHIELD aired at 9 p.m. Eastern and 8 p.m. Central. It probably airs at 9 p.m. local time on the West Coast.

Yeah I thought we were already on season 4. Not sure what I was thinking...

Top Bottom