• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
He's clearly just trying to not to fart.
QzWO7nt.gif

Sigh, I knew I would catch some dumb shit about that from one of you.

You really think they would use a dude with a cape and underwear on the outside in this show? I guarantee if they ever actually brought Taskmaster into the show, his design would be a hell of a lot closer to the Udon look than anything with a cape and robin hood boots.

There is no redemption for Ward. He's cold-blood murdered too many characters that the good guys care about. Even if he dies heroically it will be more "eh, at least that scumbag did something worthwhile" than an actual redemption.

Ultimate Spider-Man 's version is a contender, too

3999098-tm1.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Seriously though, the Wardmaster dream is dead at this point, but is Agents of Shield still the most likely venue for him to pop up? Do you think they would save him for any of the films? I mean they got a jobber like Crossbones in 2 Cap movies, and Taskmaster is way cooler than that guy. Or pretty much any of the Iron Man MCU villains.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Wow, I can't believe they are revealing that Ward is Coulson's biological son.

Top Bottom