• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Particularly the way she was killed.

Youre right. Avoid windows in the Whedonverse.

gsU1b2w.gif

Frog-fu

Banned
Hype too strong for the new episode.

Agent Carter better have stepped up its game for season 2. I'mma miss AoS over the midseason.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
..do people really think Joss Whedon has ANYTHING to do with this show? He's half-credited as being involved in creating it, but has had nothing to do with any episode but the pilot. Jed is not Joss.

..do people really think Joss Whedon has ANYTHING to do with this show? He's half-credited as being involved in creating it, but has had nothing to do with any episode but the pilot. Jed is not Joss.
But he is a Whedon.

The whole family gets lumped together now, and it's no wonder since they collaborate so often.

Volimar

It's hardly exclusive to Whedon but it is very Whedonesque. It's funny because Emma Caulfield is pretty defensive about people calling her character on Buffy's death a Whedon thing.

kirblar

It's hardly exclusive to Whedon but it is very Whedonesque. It's funny because Emma Caulfield is pretty defensive about people calling her character on Buffy's death a Whedon thing.
Yeah, she got written out because she wanted out of any potential spin-off appearances. That wasn't on Joss.

TheOddOne

Winter finale today:
Season 3: episode 10 "Maveth"

S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra go head-to-head in a battle that will change Coulson’s world forever. While Daisy and her team of Inhumans fight to keep Hydra at bay, Coulson and Fitz take the ultimate risk.

Pachimari

The teaser does nothing to hype me up, yet I'm still looking forward to the mid season finale. It can only be good.

I have a feeling, that Grant Ward will end up dead tonight..

Pachimari

I hope the Secret Warriors is formed by the end of it. But it would totally suck if it consist of Skye, Sparkplug, Joey and Mack or whatever.

anaron

Joss apparently is involved in the show in an advisory role so saying he isn't is simply not is not true.

Plus y'know, his BROTHER AND SISTER-LAW who he's very close with created it with him.

I hope the Secret Warriors is formed by the end of it. But it would totally suck if it consist of Skye, Sparkplug, Joey and Mack or whatever.

I would be very happy if we were introduced to a bunch of new Inhumans (Secret Warriors) in the final scene tonight, and then the first episode back after the break could be a flashback to how they developed and harnessed their powers.

Pachimari

This show seriously needs more Inhumans. More warriors to utilize, and also to shake up the show a little, and to give us different effects.

Khaz

Joey has to at least have a metal vs. metal fight with the chairman guy.

I have a red shirt vibe with Joey. Right now he's useful to the plot and his obvious
fight with Magneto
, but I feel he will
die heroically melting bullets going to Daisy but missing a shrapnel going to him or something.

I have a red shirt vibe with Joey. Right now he's useful to the plot and his obvious
fight with Magneto
, but I feel he will
die heroically melting bullets going to Daisy but missing a shrapnel going to him or something.
Joey must live.

Where is that red-headed copy girl? Did she die?

One of her died - Lash killed a copy

This was her last appearance (S03E04)

YC7f65Sl.jpg

edit - just noticed she is also Adrianne Palick stunt double, so they easily could have done a sneaky scene tonight with her without word getting out!

Cuburt

Still wonder why they don't bring back Deathlok for Secret Warriors.

The heavy lifting has been done with the character and he still presumably works with Coulson.

The lack of Inhumans/enhanced people they've pulled together for their team is pretty underwhelming since they set up the premise at the end of last season and the only new character they've introduced for the team was Joey in the first episode, who has been absent almost entirely the rest of the season so far. I mean, they started it off like they were helping people who turned into Inhumans but was Joey the only one? Did the ATCU capture the rest? Did Lash/Andrew kill everyone else? I feel like I must have missed something.

Maybe after the HYDRA siege, they will free some more Inhumans or something but if this is the team... :/

neorej

ERMYGERD!
One of her died - Lash killed a copy

This was her last appearance (S03E04)

YC7f65Sl.jpg

edit - just noticed she is also Adrianne Palick stunt double, so they easily could have done a sneaky scene tonight with her without word getting out!

IIRC she was pretty shaken up by her encounter with Lash.

Pachimari

It's crazy how hyped the Secret Warrior were before the season, and now it's just this blah thing. Hopefully it all pays off through the second half of the season.

Khaz

Still wonder why they don't bring back Deathlok for Secret Warriors.

The heavy lifting has been done with the character and he still presumably works with Coulson.

Does Mack know about him / how to contact him though? iirc he was very protective of his whereabouts as he doesn't want what happened to him in first season to happen again, and protect his family.

The lack of Inhumans/enhanced people they've pulled together for their team is pretty underwhelming since they set up the premise at the end of last season and the only new character they've introduced for the team was Joey in the first episode, who has been absent almost entirely the rest of the season so far. I mean, they started it off like they were helping people who turned into Inhumans but was Joey the only one? Did the ATCU capture the rest? Did Lash/Andrew kill everyone else? I feel like I must have missed something.

Maybe after the HYDRA siege, they will free some more Inhumans or something but if this is the team... :/

I do recall Daisy and Andrew talking about his evaluations and how he always put them on the waiting list. So there must be others around, but they were never shown.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I mean, they started it off like they were helping people who turned into Inhumans but was Joey the only one? Did the ATCU capture the rest? Did Lash/Andrew kill everyone else? I feel like I must have missed something.
This is what they said about the incidents before Joey's:

-Third incident already this month, but at least we were able to get our hands on this one.​

In that month they had 3 inhuman incidents. Before that, there were at least two more, because:

-This is the first one in a while we've been able to secure.
-Well, it's no mystery who's taking them. That black-ops group was there before us.
-I know.
-Again.
-Whoever they are.
-How many do you think they've taken?
-We know of at least five sightings, five individuals who vanished before we could get to them. But the real mystery is, who's running that group?​

They say "that we've been able to secure in a while", implying that they did secure others before Joey. That's also implied when they talk about Andrew's psych assessments, like Khaz mentioned above:

-Look, Dr. Garner will make his recommendation. And it will be the same as always... three months observation and counseling before reassessment.​

So it sounds like that they managed to get to at least a couple more in the interval between seasons. Then the ATCU got into the game and they stopped being able to reach the subjects first.

Maybe the ones they got before were in that facility where Andrew meets Joey later, still being evaluated and under observation. Or maybe they were put back into their lives quietly while S.H.I.E.L.D. kept an eye on them, but that seems unlikely. It would be cool if the ones before Joey were mentioned in the next half of the season.

Top Bottom