• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Luigi87

So no idea how the hell he got off planet...

Welp, see ya'll in March!

Well, aside from seeing ya'll in January for Agent Carter.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Coulson and Fitz skedaddled and Ward probably hopped in at the last second when everyone else was off to the escape pod.

JSevere

Was worried for a moment there that they were going to do my bro Grant dirty. Looking forward to Possessed Ward.

No new eps til March. :< Hope Agent Carter knocks it out of the park.

Ryuuroden

So no idea how the hell he got off planet...

Welp, see ya'll in March!

Well, aside from seeing ya'll in January for Agent Carter.

He followed coulson and fitz after they took the ship up. Just cause they rocketed out, doesn't mean the castle was completely destroyed or that the portal had closed yet.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I saw the hive post earlier, but is possessing corpses a hive thing? I thought they just made like hybrid things.
edit: nm i was thinking of brood

Ward is dead. They just found a way to do it while still keeping Brett Dalton.

Yeah, I'm cool with that. He got that Fred/Illyria status.

Khezu

So after Zombie Ward runs its course how are they going to shoe horn him into the series for season 4?

When the alien leaves he magically comes back to life? Gets super powers? They share a body? Cyber Ward?

The possibilities are endless.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So after Zombie Ward runs its course how are they going to shoe horn him into the series for season 4?

When the alien leaves he magically comes back to life? Gets super powers? They share a body? Cyber Ward?

He'll get Zola'd.

Ward gets the infinity gauntlet.

Did not like the episode. One of the worst, if not the worst, in the season.

Thought every character acted incredibly dumb, thought the climax with the fights near the portal was handled very poorly, and all of the twists were awful. Glad the Secret Warriors are now a thing, even though I think they should have been a thing from the beginning of the season.

Oh well!

Khezu

Ward's personality will somehow overwrite the Inhuman or something.

I can't wait.

Old Nazi man will be all happy and glad that his alien god is finally back, and he will ask him how he wants to enslave humanity, and Zombie Ward will just go on a weird rant about wanting to kill Coulsin.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Was that city and the 9 civilizations he mentioned references to any specific comic stuff?

Was that city and the 9 civilizations he mentioned references to any specific comic stuff?

The closest thing I can think of is the Universal Inhumans thing (which is also a Hickman invention along with Secret Warriors). Other civilizations that were experimented on by the Kree. But that's 5, not 9. I think it's probably something else entirely new. My other guess would be something with the zodiac but that's 12, so I dunno.

Frog-fu

Banned
Salty ass Ward haters gonna lose their minds should it turn out the parasite saved its host and Ward is still alive.

Brett Dalton/Ward is the best thing about this show. He'll be styling on your faves forever.

Here's hoping if Ward does come back it'll lead to Wardmaster.

Salty ass Ward haters gonna lose their minds should it turns out the parasite saved its host and the Ward is still alive.

Brett Dalton/Ward is the best thing about this show. He'll be styling on your faves forever.

Here's hoping when Ward does come back it'll lead to Wardmaster.

My man. #TeamWard

Top Bottom