• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

pls give play by play and transcribe dialog
Paraphrasing she said that Hunter is only there for Bobbi, and that he doesn't care about being an agent. And that she'd almost trust Creel more than him. Hunter said he's just looking out for his friends, then May says they're not friends.

For those that were interrupted,
they are using the palm prints Coulson is collecting by printing them onto their hands. Also, Hive-Ward just gave instructions on the down low to bring him five humans, alive.

HeySeuss

Paraphrasing she said that Hunter is only there for Bobbi, and that he doesn't care about being an agent. And that she'd almost trust Creel more than him. Hunter said he's just looking out for his friends, then May says they're not friends.

Damn that shows Mays range there. Didn't know she could emote sternness and angst like that.

shingi70

Banned
Betting Creel is on the level and Hunter fucks aup and either kills him or pushes him back to a life of crime.

Simmon's going back on the eugenics tip I see.

Top Bottom