• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

I really hope Creel stays, the show needs a straight forward tank who isn't a smart-aleck. Was he ever a good guy in the comics?

And what did Hive do to Guyira and Gorgon? He sent his dust stuff at them but they don't seem to be under mind control or anything.

I really hope Creel stays, the show needs a straight forward tank who isn't a smart-aleck. Was he ever a good guy in the comics?

And what did Hive do to Guyira and Gorgon? He sent his dust stuff at them but they don't seem to be under mind control or anything.
Uh, what? Seems to me that's precisely what he did. Not only was Gorgon suddenly cooperative, but they were willing to follow his orders behind Malick's back.

Yeah it's weird. I didn't think they were under mind-control because they seem to be retaining their character and don't appear like they're being forced to do anything. They just seem to suddenly be confident in him and follow his orders.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait Gorgon is in the show? this guy?

latest

I'd expect them to be more robotic if Hive had them in thrall, but Gorgon seemed to protest against whatever Hive was going to do to the five humans, calling them innocents. Guyira also looked pretty shaken when they heard the screaming. It seemed they got them out of fear than control.

mreddie

So Mallick got everyone paranoid.
Talbot swerving like crazy
Hive Ward got oozed
Lincoln/Daisy is still a thing
Most Wanted just got set up?
FitzSimmons did jack

And Coulson, Mallick is reporting to Zemo...if only.

i can't help but think that this "blood" could be a way to reddeem ward again ( back to human in a new form ? )

Joke aside , the talbot/creed dynamic must be explored fruther.

I can't wait to see malik reaction when he'll see that body totally healed

Doom.

Banned
At least SHIELD have more budget compared to Carter (a lot of interior scenes, studio outside street scenes, and barren places)

Ward is going to walk inside a bar ask for a jacket and pants

At least the Daisy scene is keeping up with Scandal/Quantico crowd of steamy scenes

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Stray thoughts and observations, in no particular order:

• Neat to see Creel as a good guy for once.
  • Wait, is Absorbing Man replacing Stonewall? Neat.
  • I love Talbot so, so much.
    "He's Russian."
  • Hunter, goddamn it get back into position!
  • "Can you shoot him first? I want my last moments to be of peace."
  • Daisy and Lincoln actually getting fleshed out as a relationship? Possible Inhuman cure?
  • Dat Absorbing Man tripple swerve.
  • Lincoln's action scenes
  • Of course they can't keep Hive as a broken corpse, I half expected this to happen when he ate the meat last episode.
  • TALBOT'S THE BAD GUY?! Oh, they kidnapped his son. For a second there I thought he was brainwashed.
  • What is Hive doing to the Inhumans, I wonder?
  • They're really setting up the Hunter/Bobbi dynamic for Most Wanted, huh?
  • "We're not friends." Seems harsh from may, until you realize that Hunter almost got her ex killed like an idiot.
  • That hand scanner thingy is nice, love to see more S.H.I.E.L.D. tech.
  • Mack was nowhere to be seen that whole episode.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
At least SHIELD have more budget compared to Carter (a lot of interior scenes, studio outside street scenes, and barren places)

Ward is going to walk inside a bar ask for a jacket and pants

At least the Daisy scene is keeping up with Scandal/Quantico crowd of steamy scenes

Don't forget the sunglasses

Much better than the midseason premiere.

Yeah, it was. Kinda wish this was the midseason premiere, or at least the two episodes were shown back-to-back on the same night.

Yeah. Didn't cross my mind until you said..

No Fitz, either.

Top Bottom