• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Those are some expensive-ass windows she just broke in his car. They already said he probably didn't help implode the building, he just talked on an online forum. She and Fitz are going a little far, although you could see in Fitz's face that he knows it.

Daisy, meanwhile, is close to making a heel turn, haha

Mindlog

Kind of problematic to see Daisy immediately jumping to the bad cop routine after living all of her life as the 'hacker' type. I know she sympathizes with the 'freaks' now, but the switch has a subtle ginger cartman texture.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Wasn't it just nighttime when Daisy stopped that car? Why is it broad daylight where Mack is? Did Daisy and Fitz interrogate that dude all night into mid-morning without sleep?

Slayven

We going to pretend like Daisy didn't pump 6 rounds into ward without hesitation? She been formerly into "it needs to be done"

jph139

Didn't Coulson say they would be hitting a bunch of safehouses until they found Blake?

Coulson and Lincoln fly out Day 1, spend about 36 hours hitting up safehouses. Daisy goes ham on Night 1. Calls Mack the next morning. They make a plan to move in the next night.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Didn't Coulson say they would be hitting a bunch of safehouses until they found Blake?

Coulson and Lincoln fly out Day 1, spend about 36 hours hitting up safehouses. Daisy goes ham on Night 1. Calls Mack the next morning. They make a plan to move in the next night.

I guess they skipped over all the safehouse hitting, which is what's throwing me.

Luigi87

Also I'm glad the Coulson/Lincoln thing didn't go the cliche route of something bad happening to Coulson and Lincoln self-sacrifice saving him to earn his respect.

Top Bottom