• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

So does the next episode imply that they get some precog Inhuman? A glimpse of the future? Isn't that the backbone of the upcoming Civil War II comic run?

Dai101

Banned
Damn they keeping with those Cobra style kidnappings?

Next episode looks lit.

7qsXyui.jpg

Slayven

I am rpetty sure after this season Hydra will be done. The cut one head off and 2 more will take it's place hasn't exactly been holding true.

jph139

Y'know, for real, I'm glad they brought Blake back. He was the only high ranking SHIELD agent MIA after Winter Soldier, and one of the only loose ends (other than deliberate teasers) in the MCU. The only other one I can think of is what happened to Ian Quinn and the Gravitonium.

Y'know, for real, I'm glad they did bring Blake back. He was the only high ranking SHIELD agent MIA after Winter Soldier, and one of the only loose ends (other than deliberate teasers) in the MCU. The only other one I can think of is what happened to Ian Quinn and the Gravitonium.

I guess he's been busy on Bosch. Does anyone watch that? Is it good?

Oh wow, so many decent references including a TV show that isn't even out yet, lol. Shotgun axe, lmao. Even though the plot still isn't going as fast as want it to, this episode was great. xD

I'm also glad that the Inhuman Vaccine is only pre and/or intermittent transformation, not reversing Inhumans altogether. That would have seriously pissed me off if it was a way to get rid of Inhumans from the TV side to make room for the Movies.

Edit : Some more to add, I wonder if the next episode or series of episodes will say for sure if the MCU is completely deterministic, like no Time-Travel and any foresight into the future is going to happen regardless. Lady Sif said last Season that there are just some tides in the Universe that you can't swim against in reference to Fate/Destiny.

Y'know, for real, I'm glad they brought Blake back. He was the only high ranking SHIELD agent MIA after Winter Soldier, and one of the only loose ends (other than deliberate teasers) in the MCU. The only other one I can think of is what happened to Ian Quinn and the Gravitonium.

There's Blonsky. In Season 1 they mentioned that Shield had him (in the fridge, maybe?) and then Hydra happened, and Garret emptied the fridge. So you'd think Blonsky would show up, I don't see how he could blend in.

Actually, TIH left a few dangling characters we'll never see again... The Leader, Samson, Betty, etc. but I guess other than Blonsky, the rest can be chalked up to some flimsy explanation, I guess.

Moaradin

Was this episode better than the last one? That was the only episode since season 1 where I just zoned out. At least it had the great scene at the end.

Slacka

I still wonder when we might find out what happened to Donny Gill as well. After Daisy shot him and he fell off the ship at the start of season 2 he seemed to cocoon up in ice as he sank in the water and they even went out of their way at the end of the episode to mention his body had not been found, so he is clearly still out there somewhere.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
ok that episode was much better, but it's become clear that this season is doing a lot of heavy lifting world building the pre-Civil War MCU and new TV spin off shows

i hope Mack is front & center going forward

Patton Oswalt has been awful cagey lately about when he's coming back to AoS as Agent Koenig. I'm thinking that as a comedian, they're going to have him headline Damage Control now.

guek

Banned
Without spoilers, please, how did this ep compare to the last one (which I thought was a real clunker for the most part)?

I liked the last episode and thought this one was the clunker *shrugs*

The plot is just moving too slowly for my taste.

inky

Daisy crossed a line. I mean, most of these characters have. Iron Man did, Nolan's Batman did, pretty sure everyone has... but I was so disappointed.

When is that ever going to stop? Like, speaking about society at large, are we ever not going to justify doing "whatever it takes" to stop a threat anymore? It's a bit sad if you think about it.

Still... damn Daisy.

Quick

Banned
Just watching now.

Not sure if it was meant to be a Chuck reference or not, but Daisy saying "Nerd Herd" immediately brought me back to Chuck.

Slacka

Just watching now.

Not sure if it was meant to be a Chuck reference or not, but Daisy saying "Nerd Herd" immediately brought me back to Chuck.

Yeah, i thought the same. Going full circle meta if it was intended what with Zachary Levi playing Fandral in the last Thor movie.

Top Bottom