• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Been catching up a bit and just watched ep 13. The general's power was something straight out of JoJo :lol

iZombie is the most consistently good comic book show on television.

This is not wrong, most people don't even realize it and some that do and were fans of the comic are unsurprisingly unhappy with how far it veers from it and probably never gave it a chance. Then there's people who either don't like zombies or are sick of them even though this is possibly the least zombie show/movie about zombies ever.

Came to the thread to check if there was a new episode today. But then realized I remember literally nothing about what happened in last week's episode. That's never a good sign.

Came to the thread to check if there was a new episode today. But then realized I remember literally nothing about what happened in last week's episode. That's never a good sign.

This happened...

RhQao6O.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i'm gonna opt to watch the iZombie finale tnght but i really hope tonight's episode is good

please make me care

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!

Fitz explained how time travel works

Coulson found out Ward is sort of still alive

May said goodbye to her husband before he permanently turned into Lash inside a SHIELD container

Daisy got in a fight with Malick and Malick's super suit thing

A hobo slowly died, but not before having a heartfelt conversation with Daisy

shingi70

Banned
The secret Warriors suck in this show. When the concept was first announced I was expecting a team featuring Daisy, Mockingbird, Deathlok, Sif.

I was thinking this was going to be low budget Avengers like Legends or Defenders but the team is Inhumans only and it's taken a while TV season to get them together.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
The secret Warriors suck in this show. When the concept was first announced I was expecting a team featuring Daisy, Mockingbird, Deathlok, Sif.

Keep dreaming. It's pretty apparent that Deathlok is only ever going to appear on a few episodes per season, if that. Sif has better things to do than hang around this show.

AoS Secret Warriors was always going to be centered on Inhumans, but putting the team together is trying everyone's patience.

Khaz

AoS Secret Warriors was always going to be centered on Inhumans, but putting the team together is trying everyone's patience.

Especially as they keep sending them on extended vacation for no reason.

Yoyo will reappear in the last episode, only to be killed in it if that flashforward is to be trusted.
It isn't.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Have they mentioned if/when Civil War spoilers may come into the show? I'm not gonna see Civil War till August probably, so I'll have to be careful. Season 1 ruined The Winter Soldier's Hydra reveal on me.

Also I just watched last weeks episode, was there any basis in the Comics for Malicks Edge of Tomorrow power suit? Seemed a bit goofy to me.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Have they mentioned if/when Civil War spoilers may come into the show? I'm not gonna see Civil War till August probably, so I'll have to be careful. Season 1 ruined The Winter Soldier's Hydra reveal on me.
The tie-in will probably air after May 6th.

Slayven

They going to see a crazy dude mad about not getting powers, months after he been able to get powers from fish? LOLOLOL, yeah they about to get in a fight

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
And I know what's he's afraid of

His brother probably went to th other planet under devious circumstances, and he's afraid Hive remembers his memories and gets revenge

Top Bottom