• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Great episode.

Wonder what that was foreshadowing in the spaceship with the blood and SHIELD logo

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
My guess is Hive/Hydra intends to launch a terrigen ICBM so he can get his army. SHIELD tries to intercept it in space. Some unlucky SOB is going to die.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Ask and ye shall receive

bannedagainagaincrjps.gif

You even did the back of his head, amazing :lol

Didn't we see that scene with the quinjet in space, the cross necklace, and the old shield logo uniform at the beginning of the season?

Yo-yo has a necklace like that, if I remember correctly.

maxcriden

Didn't we see that scene with the quinjet in space, the cross necklace, and the old shield logo uniform at the beginning of the season?

Yo-yo has a necklace like that, if I remember correctly.

Yes, we did, at the beginning of the midseason premiere. It was Yo-Yo and the ship but we didn't see the logo at that point I don't think.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Necklace is most likely a red herring. My guess is that she'll give it to someone for protection (Mack?).

LaNaranja

Just caught up to the last three episodes today. Man, is it just me or have all the superhero shows just sort of been spinning their wheels? I completely dropped AoS, LoT, Arrow, and Flash for about a month because I have just stopped giving a shit. It is too much, and those CW shows are particularly infuriating because they are the very definition of monster of the week shows and are worse about it than season 1 of AoS ever was. At least those early episodes of AoS had character development going on. That said, the last two episodes of AoS were pretty great. And so was the ending of the Most Wanted set up episode.

I want Yo-Yo and Joey to join the team as regulars. Why the hell weren't they called to help out with the rescue of the homeless man? They totally would have been down to help a kidnapped inhuman.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Just caught up to the last three episodes today. Man, is it just me or have all the superhero shows just sort of been spinning their wheels? I completely dropped AoS, LoT, Arrow, and Flash for about a month because I have just stopped giving a shit. It is too much, and those CW shows are particularly infuriating because they are the very definition of monster of the week shows and are worse about it than season 1 of AoS ever was. At least those early episodes of AoS had character development going on. That said, the last two episodes of AoS were pretty great. And so was the ending of the Most Wanted set up episode.

I want Yo-Yo and Joey to join the team as regulars. Why the hell weren't they called to help out with the rescue of the homeless man? They totally would have been down to help a kidnapped inhuman.

at this point, The Flash is the only decent show out of all these it feels like

anaron

damn the ratings are tanking as of late. :/

it pisses me off how the MCU is being so shitty about the TV side that they're effectively hurting this show by not allowing it to crossover into film and not having a single big name pop in since season one.

jmood88

damn the ratings are tanking as of late. :/

it pisses me off how the MCU is being so shitty about the TV side that they're effectively hurting this show by not allowing it to crossover into film and not having a single big name pop in since season one.
I blame Ike.

anaron

I blame Ike.
But I'm pretty sure Feige is the one who's (stupidly) never been much of a champion for the TV shows. I mean, Ike is the worst but I don't know if he's to blame for this.

sidenote but Bear has been bringing it these last few eps! music during the Spy's Goodbye and the motif throughout Spacetime were so great.

jmood88

But I'm pretty sure Feige is the one who's (stupidly) never been much of a champion for the TV shows. I mean, Ike is the worst but I don't know if he's to blame for this.

sidenote but Bear has been bringing it these last few eps! music during the Spy's Goodbye and the motif throughout Spacetime were so great.
He's not a champion for them (aside from Agent Carter) because that's not his job but he also, as far as we know, hasn't been as cheap and petty as Ike has been his entire career. Plus, he has actually talked about getting the tv shows characters involved in the movies. Given what we know about Ike, it makes complete sense that he would be so upset about Feige and the movies getting away from his control that he would cut off any relationship between the two sides.

butalala

Why is everyone around GAF so sure that there is a beef between TV and Film Marvel? I can only think of quotes that are non-commital to positive, like, "oh yeah, it would be neat to have (TV character) show up."

Seems to me that if TV characters haven't shown up in movies yet, it could be because movie-making is a slow business and the TV world has only been around since 2013.

jmood88

Why is everyone around GAF so sure that there is a beef between TV and Film Marvel? I can only think of quotes that are non-commital to positive, like, "oh yeah, it would be neat to have (TV character) show up."

Seems to me that if TV characters haven't shown up in movies yet, it could be because movie-making is a slow business and the TV world has only been around since 2013.
Faraci or McWheeny recently said something about there being a schism between the two groups.

abundant

Marvel Entertainment CEO Isaac "Ike" Perlmutter and Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige butted heads, which led to Feige going to Disney and voicing his complaint. Feige now reports to Disney studio chief Alan Horn, whereas Ike still maintains oversight on Marvel Television.

scabro

last ep was pretty good actually

nice action and some great shots

the way the dude died at the end was ridiculous though lol

jelly

Jeff Daniels death was a bit off.

Malick seen his own death by Ward and realised he doesn't control his staff anymore?

Top Bottom