• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Gideon right now:

tumblr_mqt70fxfNR1rsikbyo1_500.gif

anaron

one thing this back half of season 3 has been doing that I'm very happy about is the most consistent display of SHIELD tech and doing so in a casual way.

Coulson clenching his fist and having it light up was an awesome visual

Magwik

Banned
one thing this back half of season 3 has been doing that I'm very happy about is the most consistent display of SHIELD tech and doing so in a casual way.

Coulson clenching his fist and having it light up was an awesome visual
I thought it was rather silly actually. Seemed that shot was only there to remind us of his robo hand so people don't get confused when he dents the wall/whatever

I missed the scene about the insect experiments; what was that about?

I think Not-Ward was looking into invasive species, Simmons brought up the birds as another example. She mentioned that he was either looking for something or afraid that something might be found.

Anyway, I'm mad they cheaped out on showing Ward's squid face. The Warriors preview was also lame, nobody is interesting except Daisy and Yo-yo a little bit. Melt-man and Lincoln really need to go.

Luigi87

Clark Gregg is on Jimmy Kimmel right now.

Clarkodick Greggobitch, lmao

Edit: So they just showed a clip from next week's episode, that was... spoilerific enough <_<

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Finally got to watch an episode the day it comes out. It's been a while. Here's stray thoughts and stuff in no particular order.

• I wish Daniel Whitehall had lived longer...
  • Wait, when did this Whitehall flashback happen? He didn't know that HYDRA was still a thing until he was freed, so he couldn't have been running a HYDRA branch from his jail cell. Do I win a Marvel Cinematic No-Price?
  • Nice use of a quake to trigger the mines.
  • Lincoln is still uninteresting, but at least he has a dark past now~
  • Called the whole Malick sees himself dying by Hive's hands.
  • Saddened that we didn't get to see Hive full on. Guessing they're saving that for later?
    Is Hive a kid? Maybe a squid?
  • Does that Kree ball have the Sanctum Santorum markers or am I crazy?
  • So, taking bets who dies in space! I've got 50$ on Mack.
  • How did Giyera know to go down at that time? Also since he does moves non-living stuff, doesn't that mean that he could grab someone by the clothes?
  • RIP Malick Jr.
  • Mack gets beat up every other episode. The Worf Effect in effect.
  • Finally doing stuff with the Secret Warriors!
    Secret Warriors Initiative, *pfft*!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Finally got to watch an episode the day it comes out. It's been a while. Here's stray thoughts and stuff in no particular order.

• Mack gets beat up every other episode. The Worf Effect in effect.

Oh shit, you're totally right. Mack is the new Worf.

Every time I see a Hollywood mine that doesn't trigger until you step off of it I'm reminded of when the Mythbusters wanted to test that and found out they don't actually exist anywhere in the real world, cause waiting till someone lets go of a trigger to blow up would be stupid.

Dryk

If he wasn't living in the middle of the desert he would've realised that the local supermarkets now carry Terrigen which makes the whole situation that much funnier

Wait, I think a missed a bit of a scene or something.

People are now talking about discount Magneto guy controlling non metal objects, what was the object, when was this?

Wait, I think a missed a bit of a scene or something.

People are now talking about discount Magneto guy controlling non metal objects, what was the object, when was this?

He took the buckle off a seat belt and used the belt to jam the door to the containment module.

Fitz found the detached buckle a little too late.

• I wish Daniel Whitehall had lived longer...
  • Wait, when did this Whitehall flashback happen? He didn't know that HYDRA was still a thing until he was freed, so he couldn't have been running a HYDRA branch from his jail cell. Do I win a Marvel Cinematic No-Price?
  • Nice use of a quake to trigger the mines.
  • Lincoln is still uninteresting, but at least he has a dark past now~
  • Called the whole Malick sees himself dying by Hive's hands.
  • Saddened that we didn't get to see Hive full on. Guessing they're saving that for later?
    Is Hive a kid? Maybe a squid?
  • Does that Kree ball have the Sanctum Santorum markers or am I crazy?
  • So, taking bets who dies in space! I've got 50$ on Mack.
  • How did Giyera know to go down at that time? Also since he does moves non-living stuff, doesn't that mean that he could grab someone by the clothes?

Ok let's see :
  • Yeah , but nobody's trully dead in a super hero universe
  • Whitehall knew since at the time hydra was controlling shield. They just couldn't free him because it would have been too obvious ( in 1970) 10 years later that wasn't an issue anymore
  • cool effect indeed
  • a dark past , that was sort of hinted since ages.. glad it's confirmed at least
  • Not enough money yet for the Cg effect, probably
  • Speed girl will probably die in space
  • Not sure clothes are enough to get an advantage considering he often doesn't move when he uses his powers
Most funny is that may actually dodged the object , so did fits.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I was so mad when Lincoln didn't give him the crystal :/

I knoooow

Lincoln is showing signs of being neutral evil. He doesn't necessarily follow no rules at all but he doesn't follow greater societal and organizational rules, he just follows his own rules. And he seems to make the morally dark choice, or sometimes teeter on making the morally dark choice, an awful lot.

Not exactly the sort of person I'd want to be my doctor, haha

duckroll

Finally catching up on this. And erm. It's kinda hit or miss. Fun enough for me though. I love the Secret Warriors nods with Creel, Yoyo, Eden, etc. Hope that comes together. I've watched up to 14 so far. 13 was absolutely dreadful. It was a crappy backdoor pilot for Most Wanted and a crappy episode in general. Stupid and contrived, not exciting, stupid jokes. Should have kept Mockingbird on the show. Most Wanted is a mistake and will get canned. :p

Coulson's kinda badass this season.

Definitely think the Yo-Yo episode is the best of this half of the season so far, but overall I think we're at about the quality of season one rather than two, which hit it out of the park. I guess there really isn't anywhere to go but down when you hit the top.

Wait so poor Miss Malick is dead already? Damn, I was really hoping for her to take the reigns away from dear old dad. Any ideas what the ball Daisy and Lincoln obtained actually is?

Top Bottom