• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

I live in Maryland and today is primary day here, so I'm totally expecting to miss huge chunks of the episode tonight in addition to the now-normal national cut-ins.

Remember guys there are 5 primaries and a big storm brewing on the east coast tonight, so be read for interruptions
I live in Maryland and today is primary day here, so I'm totally expecting to miss huge chunks of the episode tonight in addition to the now-normal national cut-ins.
Ugh primaries have ruined the last few episodes for my DVR lol

I'll get smart for once and extend the record time..
Oh God, more ABC interruptions?

Can't they just have a sign at the bottom of the screen or something? Jesus...
Maybe you could try to watch it on West coast feed.

You will have 3 hours delay, but no interruption.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Oh yeah... now I definitely don't regret having to miss watching it live tonight.

At least with the national news breaks, they pause the broadcast.

I get west coast feed and still get interrupted by that same stuff because the feed is just the same thing as the east coast, only delayed by 3 hours. :|

I actually watch via OTA ATSC (I know, I'm such a luddite) so this isn't an option for me. And that's beside the fact the west coast air time is far past my bedtime.
Do you have access to CTV (the Canadian channel) where you are from guys?

No interruption there.

aeolustl

Just watched last week ep.

Tbh, I think Lash will be back for the finale and fight Hive if what Lincoln said can be trusted ("the balance"). Iirc, Lash feels the need to kill inhuman, right?

pXDfC0T.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
Remember when Blade got hired to murder Wolverine then remembered that time Logan did him a solid? It was dumb.

Grant was thirsty? Damn that's cold.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Just watched last week ep.

Tbh, I think Lash will be back for the finale and fight Hive if what Lincoln said can be trusted ("the balance"). Iirc, Lash feels the need to kill inhuman, right?

That's what I think the moment Andrew surrendered himself

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
LMAO, US primaries still disrespecting SHIELD.

Fresh Off the Boat was delayed by a few minutes with a report on the primaries. They're intentionally doing it at the beginning of these shows and then airing the shows themselves in their entirety. I'm MUCH more OK with these rather than the other way.

Luigi87

May pretty much told Coulson how it is. He's essentially using her to do the work he doesn't want to take direct responsibility for.

Top Bottom