• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Ward's going to be left an empty shell.

This is what will happen. He'll still have his skills as an agent but no memories. That plus Coulson's guilt over the revenge kill will mean Coulson decides to look after him, and he'll suddenly be among the team again as they try to reconcile his evil past vs his fresh start. 🙄

kirblar

This is what will happen. He'll still have his skills as an agent but no memories. That plus Coulson's guilt over the revenge kill will mean Coulson decides to look after him, and he'll suddenly be among the team again as they try to reconcile his evil past vs his fresh start. 🙄
And gee, that sounds just like someone who happens to have great scores on their hand-eye coordination.

That would be weak as hell and you just know it'll be full of passive aggressive bullshit from Coulson and the rest of the team.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they turned him into someone tortured by flashbacks of what he did too. A true shell of who he used to be. Kill him off or turn him into Taskmaster.

Any other path is mired in shit.

Johndoey

Banned
This is what will happen. He'll still have his skills as an agent but no memories. That plus Coulson's guilt over the revenge kill will mean Coulson decides to look after him, and he'll suddenly be among the team again as they try to reconcile his evil past vs his fresh start. ��

The Taskmaster dream still in play!

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Pretty good episode, interesting to see where they'll take Daisy next, Lincloln was actualy useful for once, such a shame the entire premise of Secret Warriors this season gets built up over almost the entire season and gets together and disbanded within the same goddamn episode.

Also

FITZSIMMONS! Don't you die in space, neither of you. You need to make sweet love and produce adorable nerdbabies.

Apoc29

Coulson: "Lock down the base! Oh, but keep those lethal explosives out in the open where anyone can grab them. Yeah, right there, next to the donuts. Thanks!"

Volimar

I want a video of Chloe and cast watching that lip sync battle.

Coulson: "Lock down the base! Oh, but keep those lethal explosives out in the open where anyone can grab them. Yeah, right there, next to the donuts. Thanks!"

If you can trust people not to take more than one donut, you can trust them not to steal explosives. It's a teambuilding exercise.

Synergy.

CgqJj1SUUAA8qex.jpg

So is "HYDRA" officially done, now that we Mr. Hive and that Malick is dead?

BTW - where did HIVE come from? Coulson pulls it out of nowhere while interrogating Malick, talking about Hive being a slave to the Kree and all that other stuff. Was that revealed in the previous episode?

Or just some Fitz/Simmons stuff that got 'researched' up between episodes?

Considering Ward will die at the end of this season (I really can't see them keeping him around, they've dragged it out too long and his "death" was welcomed by most), I can't see another main cast member biting it. The swerve if Daisy bites it would be incredible, but that would kill the show.

Lip Sync Battle with Clark Gregg and Hayley Atwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PZROJJaBM

Clark won

Atwell wasn't bad, and the production values were good, but it just wasn't very entertaining.

Gregg was better, even if he did have the default cross-dressing advantage.

XAL

That would be weak as hell and you just know it'll be full of passive aggressive bullshit from Coulson and the rest of the team.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they turned him into someone tortured by flashbacks of what he did too. A true shell of who he used to be. Kill him off or turn him into Taskmaster.

Any other path is mired in shit.

Nah man, they're probably going to end up restoring him to the old Ward but nice and then he will have a redemption arc so they can have a love triangle with Lincoln. Why? Because it's television and they obviously don't want to let that actor go from the show.

And when that happens I will stop watching because I do not like Agent Potato.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
BTW - where did HIVE come from? Coulson pulls it out of nowhere while interrogating Malick, talking about Hive being a slave to the Kree and all that other stuff. Was that revealed in the previous episode?

Or just some Fitz/Simmons stuff that got 'researched' up between episodes?

The Australian dude told Skaisy and Lincoln what he was called and all that stuff last episode.

Just caught up on the last three episodes and watched them back to back. Wow, this show is on steroids.
That was awesome. I hope they keep this pace for the remainder of the season.

Altazor

That was a damn good episode. Didn't see the Daisy plot twist coming (thought the mole was Lincoln tbh) but I greatly appreciated the pervading sense of paranoia during the entire episode after the rescue. Reminded me of the HYDRA reveal episode back in S1.

Oh, and big shout out to FITZ-SIMMONS FUCK YEAH. Finally. Hope Whedon/Tancharoen don't decide the universe really hates Fitz and kill one of them. Please don't kill them :(

"Who needs space? 'cause I've got something magnificent right here...
a picture...
of space."

That moment made me really laugh out loud.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Fucking Lincoln. Accused of something and he has a temper tantrum like a god damn baby. Please kill him already.

Edit: That's sad news about Oswalt's wife :(

kurahador

Didn't the old dude, or his wife, said that? He touched a bunch of people and it always happened in a window of three days?

I don't think she ever said that.

Plus from the synopsis it seems we're only going to find out who dies after Civil War.

Apt101

I decided to jump back onto this show with the most recent episode (
Daisy gets possessed
), and I was so utterly lost. Holy shit things have changed. When I left I think Samuel L Jackson had just made an appearance? Or was that a fevered dream?

Khaz

I decided to jump back onto this show with the most recent episode (
Daisy gets possessed
), and I was so utterly lost. Holy shit things have changed. When I left I think Samuel L Jackson had just made an appearance? Or was that a fevered dream?

So after the second episode of the first season? Yeah, things have changed since then.

Top Bottom