• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So I'm playing catch up before Civil War. Just finished episode 10.

Just kill Grant already. What the hell....

And yeah, I assume he's possessed by whatever was inside Will.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You can tell they're not going to be rid of Dalton either.

They'll totally purge the Hive infection from him and the only personality left inside of him will be Will. Queue season 4 love triangle dramarama with FitzSimmons.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Episode 11:
Didn't notice who was playing the President when the showed up briefly before.

DYbI9by.gif

Hearing him talk to Coulson about off the books black ops teams was amusing. I wonder if his casting was meant to be a Star Trek reference.

Kelsdesu

At some point somebody from the Avengers has to be aware of this I mean
a fucking kree rocketing from deep space.
Cmon son.

inky

At some point somebody from the Avengers has to be aware of this I mean
a fucking kree rocketing from deep space.
Cmon son.

When they opened the portal to the alien planet the team came back to a different reality, one in which the movie heroes don't give a fuck about what happens to the TV guys and don't even notice their existence. One where Coulson lives their adventures vicariously through news reports and grainy video footage, longing for what could be.

Oh wait, that's just our reality.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Hearing him talk to Coulson about off the books black ops teams was amusing. I wonder if his casting was meant to be a Star Trek reference.

OH GOD I didn't realize that's where I saw that dude before until RIGHT NOW. What is wrong with me?

They'll totally purge the Hive infection from him and the only personality left inside of him will be Will. Queue season 4 love triangle dramarama with FitzSimmons.

Simmons: "This is astonishing! There's no trace of Hive in Ward's body, yet somehow he is alive and well. His brain activity is off the charts."

Fitz: "Do you think he'll wake up with all of Hive's memories?"

Simmons: "Perhaps. I think we should restrain him to be safe."

Coulson: "That won't be necessary. Everyone stand back." *pulls out that big gun from S1*

*disintegrates Ward*

Simmons: "And now there's no trace of Ward."

Top Bottom