• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

jph139

Lash, the big bad monster that tears through Inhumans like tissue paper, got perforated by a really hot chain?

Wow what a chump.

Luigi87

They showed it in an earlier episode. But yeah, he kept his own secrets. I imagine Talbot didn't realize who was behind it.

Oh I know, I'm just saying even earlier this episode when SHIELD laid basically all their cards on the table and asked Talbot what was stolen from the ATCU and he still kept quiet, lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lash stabbed the the back, into the heart.

Absolutely no one on this show has had that happened to.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Except Coulson's SHIELD is against the Sokovia Accords!

No one needs to know that. The president already knows a warhead was stolen from the ATCU. This is just a mission to get that warhead back.

Iron Man, stop putting us on hold

It's important this time, Iron Man

Iron Man pls

Well, the preview had
Fitz holding the necklace
too, so who the hell knows

Anyway, with Lash gone and Simmons's Hive cure established to not work, there is basically no way back for Hellfire. Guess he isn't surviving the finale.

Kalentan

No one needs to know that. The president already knows a warhead was stolen from the ATCU. This is just a mission to get that warhead back.

Iron Man, stop putting us on hold

It's important this time, Iron Man

Iron Man pls

I really want Iron Man to appear. They could just... completely CGI him in. Get RDJ to do his voice and just have him appear for a scene or two.

Granted I would like to see him out of armor as well, his reaction to Coulson being alive and on...

Please, Marvel. Marvel pls.

I really want Iron Man to appear. They could just... completely CGI him in. Get RDJ to do his voice and just have him appear for a scene or two.

Granted I would like to see him out of armor as well, his reaction to Coulson being alive and on...

Why do you think this show could afford to render Iron Man?

jmood88

It would be expensive as hell to have a CGI Iron Man that doesn't look Beast Wars-esque on this show.

I mean, it makes complete sense to have Iron Man handle this, unless they're actually making the events of the finale run concurrent to Civil War.

I'll just assume that's why it's not Iron Man handling things.

Also this battlebot broken af

Top Bottom