• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Zero-ELEC

Banned
It should also be noted that Hive's regeneration powers are inconsistent as heck. In one episode he gets incapacitated by a couple of hastly fired gutshots, yet right after he can take several rifle ones, a direct hit from a grenade launcher and one of Lash's plasma bolts.

Time to get it right, writers.

He was still standing when he got shot by Simmons, no? I assumed he let her go and/or wasn't expecting to be shot. Most other times he expected it and just powered through.

Yeah, I didn't read Simmons shooting Hive as incapacitating him. To me it seemed he had genuinely not wanted to harm her, and he got caught off guard when she shot him.

It's consistent with him not killing his enemies unless they become liabilities (Malick), since he plans to have the human race become one with him in the end anyway.

Jackpot

Banned
Why did Ward spend all that money on a town and then ditch it after 1 ep? I thought the whole point was he was putting down long-term roots and creating his nation. He didn't plan for the authorities to notice a whole town getting populated by inhumans?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Why did Ward spend all that money on a town and then ditch it after 1 ep? I thought the whole point was he was putting down long-term roots and creating his nation. He didn't plan for the authorities to notice a whole town getting populated by inhumans?
Maybe the town is near a missile silo?

Talbot had footage of Ward and Daisy there. I assume the military raided the town.

inky

He didn't account for the lack of citizens to put in houses and the utilities expenses.

They defaulted on the mortgage because Giyera spent all the money on fire extinguishers.

Quenk

So two hour season finale? What do they have left to tie up? Hiveward being alive and wanting to launch a nuke and someone dying in space?

inky

They are not gonna kill the last black dude. Does a white Englishwoman count as a minority nowadays? Probably no.

RIP latinos.

I keep forgetting about him. Is there a story reason for why he and Yo Yo keep disappearing?
I think they both left following the episode where Hive infected one of the team and they didn't like that Shield turned against them quickly and wanted to lock them up (Although that was to protect the team). Also Joey killed a guy and was probably really shaken up about it.

I like how Yoyo was like "guys I know who fucking General Talbot is, I watch the news, okay?", even though a couple episodes ago she'd never heard of Shield or Hydra.

duckroll

I like how Yoyo was like "guys I know who fucking General Talbot is, I watch the news, okay?", even though a couple episodes ago she'd never heard of Shield or Hydra.

Not that surprising though. Talbot is a US military man who is now the head of the ATCU, directly in charge of the Inhuman threat. For someone outside of the US watching news coverage and focusing on Inhuman coverage, it would be impossible to miss who he is. SHIELD and Hydra seem like they would largely be political noise in comparison, to a civilian anyway. Some secret shadow organization turns out to have been infiltrated by some other secret shadow organization! Wowzers!

Moaradin

That death flag for Mack was way too obvious so there's no way it's gonna happen. Stop killing all the black dudes ffs.

First Trip, and now Andrew...

Dai101

Banned
That death flag for Mack was way too obvious so there's no way it's gonna happen. Stop killing all the black dudes ffs.

First Trip, and now Andrew...

Oh fuck!! I completely forgot about Tripp

Wu5tf7r.jpg

R.I.P.

duckroll

I hope Bobby and Hunter return for the season finale just to sacrifice themselves instead. Most Wanted was a hoax to hide the shocking twist! There's no terrible spinoff series after all!

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
I hope Bobby and Hunter return for the season finale just to sacrifice themselves instead. Most Wanted was a hoax to hide the shocking twist! There's no terrible spinoff series after all!

It's seeming like that will be the case already anyway.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I liked the tie-in to Civil War, although it was damn jarring they said Sokovia, Accords or Sokovia Accords more in 40 minutes of Agents of SHIELD then in an entire movie that revolves around the goddamn Sokovia Accords.

Glad Daisy's back with the team, although it would've been nicer if they handled it better. Fucking Lash is an idiot; carrying Daisy off to the plain when she's just a bit exhausted while Hive is laying there ready for the kill. Get your priorities in check, mate. Also, motherfucker was a straight up BEAST early in the show, and now HellfireBlazeScorchJohnnyStormTorchInferno can sneak up on him WITH A GODDAMN CHAIN? Have you ever tried walking with a big heavy chain? It goes *CLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANK*, you don't GET to sneak up on people while carrying a chain. Especially a walking deathtrap like Lash whose sole purpose is to kill Inhumans.

I loved how he ate those Hive-parasites though, baller as fuck. He did NOT mess around.

How did they get Lash to cooperate anyway? Did I miss the part where he got domesticated by May?

Talbot was anooying as always, "I want all the information!" "I'm not sharing US Military secrets!" "You have an Inhuman here? He needs to be on the list!"

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Same reason they went all the way with a daring plan to steal a warhead from the ATCU instead of using that Hydra moolah to buy a cheap one from Nowhereistan:

Shit writting.

duckroll

Same reason they went all the way with a daring plan to steal a warhead from the ATCU instead of using that Hydra moolah to buy a cheap one from Nowhereistan:

Shit writting.

I can't believe it's just a "warhead". Like, this is Marvel, couldn't they be more creative and say it was an experimental atmospheric weapon? That would make more sense and be more exciting imo.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I can't believe it's just a "warhead". Like, this is Marvel, couldn't they be more creative and say it was an experimental atmospheric weapon? That would make more sense and be more exciting imo.

Well, they pumped an absurd amount of Daisy's blood into a maritime container just to make a few crappy first gen alpha primitives, but apparently they just need to juice her a bit more so they can turn millions of people with said "warhead".

Consistency isn't this show's forté.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Well, they pumped an absurd amount of Daisy's blood into a maritime container just to make a few crappy first gen alpha primitives, but apparently they just need to juice her a bit more so they can turn millions of people with said "warhead".

Consistency isn't this show's forté.

They were only a few drops shy of TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!

Big Nikus

I've not read the previous posts to avoid spoilers, but should I watch the last episode before Civil War or should I wait ? (I'm going to see Civil War tomorrow night)

I thought the first episodes of S3.5 were boring but I've really enjoyed the few last ones.

Volimar

Oh fuck!! I completely forgot about Tripp

R.I.P.

I've not read the previous posts to avoid spoilers, but should I watch the last episode before Civil War or should I wait ? (I'm going to see Civil War tomorrow night)

It's practically nothing you wouldn't have seen in previews or commercials. That said, if you're that concerned, you could just wait since you're seeing the movie so soon.

Zero-ELEC

Banned

I thought the first episodes of S3.5 were boring but I've really enjoyed the few last ones.

The latest episode contains minor "spoilers" for Civil War if that's what you're asking. It also Nothing that would ruin your enjoyment of the movie.

Personally, I don't even consider them spoilers, more like the basic premise of the film.

SRG01

I'd hate to ask this but how much of AoS's budget was cut from the show? We had some amazing sequences during S2, so what on earth happened?

Top Bottom