• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

SRG01

What on earth is going on with Canada's feed? They showed part one on the West/mountain time zones... but what happened to part two?!

MajorMane

How, just how. That's how you do a season finale, though I wish we had more answers on the ending bits.

It could have been much worse though.

agents-of-shield-simmons-eaten-by-kree-statue.gif

Ponn

Banned
No, no, no. If people thought death flags and swerves were an issue before this just adds a whole next level of fuckery. No one will ever die again.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Doctor is actually the counter to the universe screwing Fitz over. What episode was he introduced in and what episode did Fitz finally lay down the pipe?

Like Death in the Final Destination movies. You can only avoid your fate for so long.

The Friendzone Destination.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
What the fuck ABC? You start in the second with Hive already inside S.H.I.E.L.D. base? Did I just miss the first hour because ABC fucked up? Goddamn it.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
That was a good finale. The 6 months later stuff was interesting. I'm going to miss Ward but I liked how he finally went out.

Alternate universes? There's no way Jonathon from the Mummy could be admitted to SHIELD, let alone take it over within the span of 6 months. My guess is that the SHIELD agents are all LMDs and Daisy is leading the resistance.

Guys.

Guys.

Daisy's on the run.

Probably living in a van again.

That means we'll finally get the answers that have been eluding SHIELD-GAF since season 1.

Where does Skye poop?

Top Bottom