• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

What is an LMD?

A Life Model Decoy android that can replicate the appearence and behaviour of a person. They're mostly used as body doubles.

Wishful thinking: Can they get Vision to show up and deal with fellow synthetics? He's the only Avenger besides Iron Man not in hiding and out of all the Avenger actors, Paul Bettany seems the least busy and the cheapest.

Ah, who am I kidding...

A Life Model Decoy android that can replicate the appearence and behaviour of a person. They're mostly used as body doubles.

Wishful thinking: Can they get Vision to show up and deal with fellow synthetics? He's the only Avenger besides Iron Man not in hiding and out of all the Avenger actors, Paul Bettany seems the least busy and the cheapest.

Ah, who am I kidding...

Believe it or not, Vision's look is augmented with CGI, meaning he might be too expensive for AoS. SquidWard only got a second of full transformation, and Lash was all prosthetics aside from his blue fire.

Lmao, I actually get a comic book reference for once on this show - L.M.D.

I knew
Ward
was going to be the one to go for realsies this time; however, the one time I care about Lincoln,
they kill him, lmao. So much for "Which minority will die?" It was two white dudes, lol.

All in all, the first half of the season I felt was stronger than the last two; however, this last half of this season was just weird and probably the weakest. I will give credit though that this show knows how to have a decent finally.

I guess with the L.M.Ds, the MCU is hitting full technological singularity? I'm now looking forward to the next season.

Edit: Here's a picture of the board.

Man i finished...

That was a freaking great finale , but for some reason i expected something more of a "holy shit" moment like in S2 , when jemma got in by the black thing + the fish oil

The 2 episodes were fine , great even , with nice moments and fun dialogue. I'll go to sleep tonight with more questions than answers. but i guess i'll be there when S4 will start.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Man i finished...

That was a freaking great finale , but for some reason i expected something more of a "holy shit" moment like in S2 , when jemma got in by the black thing + the fish oil

The 2 episodes were fine , great even , with nice moments and fun dialogue. I'll go to sleep tonight with more questions than answers. but i guess i'll be there when S4 will start.

Yeah, this season doesn't leave me hanging like last season.

Little bit too much melodrama in the finale. This show is at its best when Coulson is saying and doing silly shit and campy superhero stuff is happening. Like the season 1 finale when Samuel L. Jackson shows up out of nowhere with the Destroyer rifle. Still the silliest fucking scene in TV history.

mreddie

Daisy's WAHHHHH shit got old too. Not shocked about the sacrifice, of course it wasn't gonna be a major player, just ripoff Cole.

If my boy Brett Dalton is off the show next year, I'll be pissed. He's been the best actor on the show since he went evil. Bringing him back as a friendly LMD could create some good drama with the rest of the team.

SRG01

If my boy Brett Dalton is off the show next year, I'll be pissed. He's been the best actor on the show since he went evil. Bringing him back as a friendly LMD could create some good drama with the rest of the team.

Maybe MCU Taskmaster is an LMD Ward :D

edit: wait, am I recycling these memes properly

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Did we trust trade Lincoln for motherfucking John Hannah?

Today is a good day folks.

Also Magnoto went out like a bitch.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I wonder if Maria Hill will be the new director?

It's a good direction to take it. I don't think she's going to be popping in any of the movies any time soon. The only issue would be that she still works for Stark... and she still needs to when Infinity War rolls around because #itsnotallconnected.

Awesome finale

How did Hive and Lincoln get into the Quinnjet without Daisy seeing if she was standing on the loading ramp, did I miss something

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Just finished, fantastic finale!

I wonder if Maria Hill will be the new director?

That was my guess, too. Tony or Maria (hey West Side Story), but Tony won't appear on the show, so probably not him, I guess. Even though it would be a nice touch since he took over post Civil War in 616.

Oh hey, whatever happened to the other SHIELD leaders when they merged with Olmos's crew? Olmos died, but he had a few buddies, didn't he?

If next season is indeed the last, it'd be a damn shame if they just let Quake go to waste. Seems like the main candidate to actually be brought into the MCU in a bigger way.

mreddie

If next season is indeed the last, it'd be a damn shame if they just let Quake go to waste. Seems like the main candidate to actually be brought into the MCU in a bigger way.

To be fair, she was a minor key player in the comics too. Even as director of SHIELD, she never did jack all. It does suck that it's likely AoS will never reach the main stuff especially now. Chloe is right, Marvel is weird with the TV universe effecting the movies and Feige gives no fucks.

Awesome finale

How did Hive and Lincoln get into the Quinnjet without Daisy seeing if she was standing on the loading ramp, did I miss something
I think Daisy had to get the Nuke and load it onto the Quinnjet. Lincoln probably slipped on between the time she was loading the Nuke and Hive was overseeing the group fighting his drones and then Hive slipped on without noticing Lincoln followed by Daisy.

To be fair, she was a minor key player in the comics too. Even as director of SHIELD, she never did jack all. It does suck that it's likely AoS will never reach the main stuff especially now. Chloe is right, Marvel is weird with the TV universe effecting the movies and Feige gives no fucks.

I feel like if that Inhumans movie ever happens and she's not involved with it in some way, then they might as well just stop making a point to have MCU TV series.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, guys, guys.

What if... stay with me here. What if, they make a LMD of Ward and he ends up being Taskmaster because they program all of the Avengers and SHIELD/Inhuman fighting styles into it!?!?!

Also, that 6 month skip means that ending scene happens in November of 2016. So when the show starts up again in late September or whatever, they should actually be in November and the episodes should take place only a few days after one another so by the time they get to our real November they can sync up for their Doctor Strange mention.

tribal24

Banned
Guys, guys, guys.

What if... stay with me here. What if, they make a LMD of Ward and he ends up being Taskmaster because they program all of the Avengers and SHIELD/Inhuman fighting styles into it!?!?!

Also, that 6 month skip means that ending scene happens in November of 2016. So when the show starts up again in late September or whatever, they should actually be in November and the episodes should take place only a few days after one another so by the time they get to our real November they can sync up for their Doctor Strange mention.

Fuck yeah I'm down with this outcome, we need ward back on the show as taskmaster!!!!

Absolutely loving the Nickelodeon - Disney MCU universe reveal in the end.

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty great finale overall. Lots of moving parts and they all came together quite well. Masterful trolling with all the death flags. Lincoln was a safe choice for the death, but I thought it was handled well and I probably would have been crushed if it was Fitz. That flash forward though, holy shit. I was not ready for that. Still processing it all, really.

LaNaranja

With House of Lies over would it be too much of stretch to get Don Cheadle in as Director of SHIELD? Maybe have him bring in Ben Schwartz as his right hand.

Neoxon

I feel like if that Inhumans movie ever happens and she's not involved with it in some way, then they might as well just stop making a point to have MCU TV series.
The Inhumans movie is still happening, it just got pushed back due to Phase 3 getting overstuffed (according to Feige).

That being said, I have a feeling that Quake may end up being one of the Defenders now that she's on the run.
But I won't lie, I didn't expect Lincoln to take one for the team.

Top Bottom