• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

anaron

it'll be cool if that glimpse of the unnamed planet from S1 is where Simmons is now

XwuZCnP.jpg

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 2 "Purpose in the Machine"

Fitz and the team enlist the aid of an Asgardian to unlock the secrets of the ancient monolith that swallowed Simmons, and Agent May is at a crossroads in her personal and professional life.

kiri

Super old and I'm sure the reference is in here somewhere (but I can't find it) but.....what is this thread's title in reference to, other than Daisy's powers? I feel like its a quote from somewhere....

THOR!

It's not Thor, I know Chris Hemsworth is too expensive for TV

IT'S LOKI!

I know it's not :(

It's probably Hogun or Fandral, if it's an Asgardian from the movies at all
We already know who it is, he was on the show before. The dude played by Peter MacNicol.

HeySeuss

Did you really just say Ming-Na Wen has no range?

Not in her role on this show. I'm not familiar with her outside of this show though, she may be an excellent actress. Her constant bitch face and emotionless character are tiring and she hasn't grown her character at all over the first 2 seasons.

Super old and I'm sure the reference is in here somewhere (but I can't find it) but.....what is this thread's title in reference to, other than Daisy's powers? I feel like its a quote from somewhere....

I think it's "earthquakes make me dizzy". At least that's what Google autocomplete told me.

Top Bottom