• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Drayco21

Exactly this is a z-lister that doesn't tax the special effects budget.

Nothing balloons up that budget quite like glowing eyes and people getting scared around him.

I guess it was just too much to hope this show would give us more than one meaningful comics character associated with SHIELD in a role worth talking about.

Johndoey

Banned
Nothing balloons up that budget quite like glowing eyes and people getting scared around him.

I guess it was just too much to hope this show would give us more than one meaningful comics character associated with SHIELD in a role worth talking about.
Glowing eyes cost money breh. Be glad you got baby Strucker.

Magwik

Banned
If she didn't get out I would have been so upset because it would have been horribly cliched
Though I'm not a fan of this being resolved so quickly

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
well, they know its possible to control the stone/portal so that will be a focus for a couple weeks.
You with the program yet? You understand how this show works now? WE DON'T LINGER. We do what we need to do in one episode!

Khezu

Simmons wondering around on a desert planet for half a season would have been awful.

Little fast, but that's better then being dragged out.

Top Bottom