• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

jph139

Yeah, disappointed they didn't linger on the cosmic for a bit. I get the feeling they'll never even mention what planet she was on. I'm sure there's some sort of twist, though.

Eager to see what they do with Strucker Jr. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get the Strucker Twins!

HeySeuss

Yeah, disappointed they didn't linger on the cosmic for a bit. I get the feeling they'll never even mention what planet she was on. I'm sure there's some sort of twist, though.

Eager to see what they do with Strucker Jr. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get the Strucker Twins!

We'll prolly learn that through flashbacks. I'm ok with that.

Poor Gemma...

zTpxLPsl.jpg

I liked that they showed Mack, Fitz, Simmons and Lincoln in the end of episode graphic.

This show is definitely an ensemble and it's nice to see the promo department recognizing that.

Kalentan

Huh, didn't realize that Phil, Daisy, and Fitz are the only characters to appear in every episode of the show. Saw that on Comicvine when checking their review for Episode 1.

anaron

disappointed at how easy and quick rescuing Simmons was but I'm assuming there's more to the story.

mostly loved the episode, otherwise though. There was some great direction and editing tonight and the rescue sequence was especially exciting.

HeySeuss

disappointed at how easy and quick rescuing Simmons was but I'm assuming there's more to the story.

mostly loved the episode, otherwise.

It's better this way because they don't have to hold the season back dragging that out. They can advance the story and address it other ways.

mostly loved the episode, otherwise.

Something happened her over there I guess...

The fact she was right by the portal ready to grab makes me think someone wanted her to be brought back.

...as long as she does not start getting morning sickness I am interested to see where it goes.

anaron

It's better this way because they don't have to hold the season back dragging that out. They can advance the story and address it other ways.
I'm hoping she's either an imposter or deeply changed in a supernatural way.

watch the midseason finale end BSG Boomer style. lol

mackaveli

Something happened her over there I guess...

The fact she was right by the portal ready to grab makes me think someone wanted her to be brought back.

...as long as she does not start getting morning sickness I am interested to see where it goes.

She told Coulson she was there because she saw the flare that Fitz shot earlier.

Neoxon

• So Strucker has a kid. That's a surprise. Hopefully this fact is one of the things Feige was referring to on acknowledging the shows in the movies.
  • The Simmons retrieval scene sent me on an emotional roller coaster. Their embrace near the end almost choked me up. Welcome back, Simmons.
  • I see Ward did do something about the HYDRA logo.
Overall, I adored this episode.

Jemma going to be all like "He loves you"
NONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!

She told Coulson she was there because she saw the flare that Fitz shot earlier.

It was still a large planet/moon/whatever and it was such a long time since we went in, so I think the fact she was still close enough too see it and get there might be something they could play on in future episodes

Zomba13

Glad they sorted out the Simmons thing. Would have sucked if it dragged on too long. I mainly want to know how she survived for months seeing as there doesn't seem to be any water or animals or plants, just sand.

Biggest missed opportunity was when Mack called Daisy "Tremors" instead of Quake.

the "he did it" during the prison escape was Perfect.
Loving this season !

The "am i allowed to say that " was fantastic too

The dialog this season is superbe

Frog-fu

Banned
I thought we wouldn't get Simmons back until the mid season finale so I was ready to flip shit over that. I'm glad she's back, but I also wished she would've stayed away a little longer so we could've seen the horrors she saw as they happened. Flashbacks work fine too though, I guess.

Ward is totally adorbs thinking his Hydra is gonna amount to shit, but he my fav.

Overall, great episode.

mreddie

Thank fuck they didn't drag this out like HYDRA Simmons.

Looks like we're gonna stay on the Inhumans for a bit before going back to Ward rebuliding HYDRA. I wonder if Zemo will get involved.

And no, it ain't gonna be Skrull Simmons, I think she saw some shit. Also throws the whole Inhuman Simmons theory out of the window.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Really good episode. I really hope they expand on what happened during Simmons' time on the other planet though.

the "he did it" during the prison escape was Perfect.
Loving this season !

The "am i allowed to say that " was fantastic too

The dialog this season is superbe

Yeah, my wife doesn't watch the show with me but she's in the same room when it's on and she laughed more than a few times, especially at those 2 lines.

No necessarily, as far I could tell the portal didn't activate on its own without an Inhuman present. It didn't do a thing when Fitz was pounding on it until Daisy showed up.

I noticed that too, I wonder if you have to have inhuman DNA for the monolith to take you. but why would they design something to be a portal to another world that also kills InHumans? Or did Daisy go crazy just because of her powers?

Also, what does the Asgardian know about the Inhumans?

Top Bottom